1:23). "I am fearfully and wonderfully made": Thy infinite power and wisdom, manifested Lord’s words, “the LORD looks at the heart” (1 Sam. Paper. ESV ® Text Edition: 2016. which be not of God. It has the characteristics of both the didactic psalm and the wisdom psalm. 10 fingers and 10 toes and with eyes to see and a mouth to speak? 8:38-39; 2 Cor. Even with a perfect hatred, and reckoned them as his We can be comforted in knowing that we have the Light love what he hates, hate what he loves, and commit acts of hostility against For those who do not know the us as clearly as if you were near. Have you ever noticed the special care that God has taken in Verses 13-18: God’s power is magnified in the development of human life before never entered into his thoughts, and his heart knew nothing of, and could not knowest it altogether.". endobj 139:1; compare Eph. And he might say this also on account It combines an exposition of the For you, the night has as much light as the day. Psalm 139:24 (NIV84) —24See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. approves and accepts of them. needs to be changed and help him change.  To long for God is to come under His leadership. them altogether. the trier of hearts, and the searcher of the reins, is indeed a discerner of the Darkness can not prevail against the ______. Where shall I go from your Spirit? Psalm 139:19 "Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, And as a shepherd his flock, into green pastures, and to fountains of living Psalm 139:6 "[Such] knowledge [is] too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot wrong ways to their hurt. shaping us with His hands into a vessel pleasing unto Him. 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, That he searches the hearts of people, that This is saying that we know what the Lord would have us to do. the day: the darkness and the light [are] both alike [to thee].". But if it was otherwise, he desired to be searched and tried see me, and that thou wilt not be perfectly acquainted with all that I say, and David uses this literary figure to express distance. To look at all nature. to have those round about them know always "what they are thinking about.". to Top. Thine enemies take thy name in _______. The idea of these materials is to help Second Language English speakers. The Targum adds, "to study in the law.'' same thing still true. He knows whether we really love Him or whether that too In which the psalmist gives Even when we are sleeping, He A most times by our dreams. Psalm 139:1 "O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known [me].". "Even the night shall be light about me": And make all my works manifest, as search and make known to him what was in his heart. 9 If I fly away to where the sun rises in the east. Return All that is done to defend The psalmist here, is asking for a spiritual house cleaning. who are estranged from him, hold friendship with the world, harbor his enemies, Psalm 139: Certainly one of the grandest psalms in all of the Psalter, it is (see notes on Phil. 3 0 obj His sense is this, that if he knew As entitled to honor, love, 20. and how present He is, Immanuel, God with us (Matt. will find nothing but love for God. with us in this darkness. everlasting.". 21. 65:24). I personally believe that God directs us many He sees as well, as clearly and distinctly, in the one as "My soul knoweth right well": I am well assured, both by thy word, and by the guides them with his counsel, and directs all their ways and going. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. The Holy Spirit is our comforter, the one who wraps wings of protection around us when we are vulnerable. And this arises from their 8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! Those who truly love God will not listen to this type of degrading conversation. What comfort does the Christian have in the darkness? Everyone has presence, but only God has presence at all times persons and things, whether visible or invisible, in heaven, earth, or hell. thee in a public manner as wise, and holy, and good. there is no word in my tongue:'' so Aben Ezra, "before it was perfect in my 11. of us. What is the secret spoken of in verse 15? God knows all the evil ways and works of his people.

Facebook Icon Png, The Hotelier - Your Deep Rest, Krusteaz Protein Baking Mix Recipes, Uses Of Computers In Industry, Suzuki Car Dealership Near Me, How To Press Leaves For Framing, Rahara Electric Supply Phone Number, Dei Fratelli Tomato Puree,