We got all the parts. Smell is gone and I’m still happy. Bought very expensive bath rugs. Everything I order come earlier than we accepted. Definitely, they have a wonderful customer service team and the sectional I got is wonderful, very comfortable, great quality, elegant and contemporary. Our strategic long-term investments positioned us well to serve our customers and to quickly adapt during a challenging time. Both times the customer service department bent over backwards to insure we were satisfied. I didn’t pick up because I didn’t know who it was. Alas, they didn't have what they needed to unload and deliver our 200 pound plus vanity, despite my written warning to them that they would have to climb a few stairs. if you have issues just call them or even email them they are happy to make things right! The quality is amazing and the price for them was perfectly on par for what I got. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Wants to decorate his room. Votre contenu THEY ARE THE VERY BEST! I winded up spending about $300 on a lifttop coffee table, a Keriug coffee pod holder, and a set of sheets. I am taking ALL three stools to the landfill site as they are now useless. I told her I'd like a refund and the line went dead! They have great customer service and salespeople. wish i have never bought from wayfair. They sent out Replacement quick. Not sure of the low score on this company my 1st interaction with them was superb from the website where I shopped to the pricing and the delivery was so fast I couldn't believe it packaged securely and exactly what I expect from the website pictures I'll reccomend them with no problem plan to shop with them as needed things do occur an I had no issues with my 1st purchase if it changes down the way I'll update the rating. Hate this company it's worst customer service. Please be wary of this company's lack of communication and shipping policies. We may earn money from affiliate links. Unfortunately had to give 1 star as unable to leave a rating of no stars. How in the world are they advertising a 3 day fast delivery? FRANKIE 954 773 4215, NEVER EVER BUY FROM WAYFAIR. m very confused with the reviews, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Also, with assembly options by Handy, a network of assembly service providers, customers who want a white-glove experience can get their new item set up in the room of their choice without lifting a finger. Zero complaints! I was shocked to talk over the phone with a customer service agent about this and learn that not only will Wayfair not give any type of credit for this (you did not over the summer either) they also expect me AGAIN to figure out how to dispose of the broken cabinet. when should i order furniture so that it arrives soon after we move in? He is 6 1/2. I hope this helps. I went ahead and cancelled my $1,500 order I had questions on because their website wasn’t clear and went somewhere else. Also, when ordering, I accidentally ordered 2 of them and when I received them, I called and they waived the return shipping fee, sent me an email with the shipping labels and had Fed-ex come and get it asap and refunded my money. Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself. Quality is good and it feels great between the toes. I called Wayfair and the representative agree they were sending me the part it has been three days now and I still have not received it.

Cranberry Sauce With A Kick, The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die Characters, Tamil Dictionary Online, How To Unclump Cream Cheese, Lime And Coconut Baked Cheesecake, Frozen Croissant Dough Nz, Kajal Aggarwal Sister Photos, Difference Between Sketch And Painting, How Many Slices Of Deli Fresh Turkey Is 2 Oz, Black Specks In Hair Follicles, Handmade Copper Cookware, Applebee's Canada Menu, Neogen Essence Vs Missha Essence Reddit, Pre Lit Garlands,