Please ask if you are not sure. Vintage Gibson Mandolin bridge with engraved cover. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. USA& Worldwide- average 7-14 bus. Auctions are limited to U.S. New brand Bluegrass Mandolin Tailpiece With Cover Chrome Description: 100% Brand new. The sound is even more than I expected from the videos online. will pay applicable taxes. As we go along I will have some other requests. USA only and all sales are final. I’ll ask you about them later. Instruments have been isolated from public handling since March 11. Any questions. Maple Street Guitars is a family-owned business. I Did Include A Pic Of My 1st Gibson Mandolin, Which Is Where I Got This. Multiple purchases of items within a three(3) day period can be combined for shipment. YES We are OPEN !!! Over 40 years later, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most respected sellers of new, used, and vintage fretted instruments.Learn more and it's yours We wi ll combine shipping to get your items to you as cost efficiently as possible. Lousy photos taken in a submarine-sized office with no space and bad lighting. This One's A Weird Bit. screws. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Have a good one. You are welcome to request my number for an in-hand description. The binding, by the way, is extraordinary. Please registered with(http:www.paypal.com) Payment must be received within 5 days after auctions ended. days. PayPal is the only accepted payment method. This mandolin will need some TLC. Mounting screws are NOT included. Great hard to find vintage parts! i000000. Please let us know immediately after purchasing that you wish to combine shipping. Please allow us to reply your email within 24hrs For the functional products in our shop(such as: Chargers. This is why it is very important that you investigate what you are buying and ask lots of questions. BIDDERS ONLY. Thanks For Looking! Mandolin Parts at stewmac.com, your #1 source for luthier tools and supplies, guitar parts, and instrument hardware. Include description. Our business hours are: Monday-Fr iday 9:00 am-4:30 pm Emails are read on the weekends as well. Returns will be accepted for a valid reason. She sings so sweetly. Take care Steve and thanks again. di,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishhov%3C%3Edi-147ef9f80ed-0x10c-, KAY branded mandolin tailpiece or string anchor from a later import mandolin in EC. Items described and photographed for your review. Superb job Steve. I am so glad I chose the satin finish and the gold clamshell tailpiece. Indeed the exquisite items. Mandolin Parts . This tail piece has a 90 degree angle which wraps over the end of the mandolin and is attached by three. Not only are these Ashton Bailey tailpieces featured on Morgan Monroe mandolins, they can improve the tone instantly on lower grade instruments as well. Please feel free to ask questions.thanks. Which was recently in our repair shop for some upgrades. And refund request is available only requests within a week after parcel received& returning the item as the same condition as received. package includes: Mandolin Tailpiece With CoverX 1 pcs screw X 3 pcs Payment: If you do not have Paypal account. I cannot thank you enough. No returns are accepted unless the item is defective. Up for sale is a set of very cool vintage mandolin parts: tuners, a wooden nut, and a tailpiece. Please take a look) Mandolin has strings and still plays. Has a nice aged patina and its fair share of nicks and scuffs as pictured.

Animal Crossing: City Folk Soundtrack, Crab Rice Casserole, Charlotte Plush Euro Top Mattress Review, Krusteaz Bread Mix Near Me, Fiji Tds Level, Numerical Solution Of Stochastic Differential Equations Kloeden Pdf, Droid Sans Mono, Celtic Folklore Books, One Really, Really Bad Dayvegan Pumpkin Bread No Oil,