Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The spine remains undamaged. Colton feels horrible about what happened to his older brother now fighting for his life in a hospital bed so he tries to make things better by enlisting in his brother's place. I loved this book again such a fantastic book I really couldn't put it down I can't wait to read the next book! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 12. | Contact this seller More information about this seller 26. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. Seller Inventory # 6545-9781407109312. Free Shipping Books The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Please try your request again later. | Contact this seller | Contact this seller Spine still tight, in very good condition. Paperback. It is a great book with history of one of our greatest wars. In every chapter there was something going on, even the first chapter which for most books is the most boring part. Condition: GOOD. . Coll and Art have had a passionate relationship but Coll is starting to feel that it's no longer what she wants. Befriedigend/Good: Durchschnittlich erhaltenes Buch bzw. From: Published by Condition: Good. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Certainly, I haven't encountered a story quite like this one, featuring a plucky twelve-year-old protagonist. Colton wanted to help because of what happened to his brother, Danny, while they were fishing. Published by Aloysius Ihezie. Books ship from the US and Ireland. Colton took his older brothers’ navy papers and went to the navy at 12 years old. Once again my brother and I are in hot water . It's hard to contemplate the end of things but if they stay together, she just might find herself sucked under completely. Seller Inventory # 006088603X_abe_vg. Condition: Used; Good. Scholastic, Incorporated, Apr 30, 2013 - Juvenile Fiction - 165 pages. Schutzumschlag mit Gebrauchsspuren, aber vollständigen Seiten. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included. Condition: Good. More information about this seller 18. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. 30. Books; Help; Clue: "Sink or Swim" author "Sink or Swim" author is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. More information about this seller Condition: Very Good. I would definitely recommend this book to my classmates because it is a really good/sad book and I bet a lot of kids want to read something based on a true story. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. ISBN 10: 006088603XISBN 13: 9780060886035, From: Suddenly he goes from a quiet island off North Carolina to the Navy at war and searching for German U-boats off the coast. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include cdrom or access codes. 1588950789. Coll and Art have had a passionate relationship but Coll is starting to feel that it's no longer what she wants. By the time they got back to the island Danny had a head injury, hypothermia,and was unconscious. 25. Used. Still, this title will appeal to many intermediate readers who are intrigued by military service and submarines. Seller Inventory # 3240882336. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Condition: Very Good. !i finished the book last night and today i cant think of anything else but the story and coll and art....i must be quite masoquist!! 13. Danny and Colton are brothers who live with their mom. I'm in my early 30s now but read the first two of the trilogy in my teens and loved them, I still own them both and they are more than dog eared as I've picked them up and re-read them many times over the years. All parts of his service come to life-the physical hardships of basic training, the boredom, punctuated by heart stopping action, of life at sea. Shipped within 24 hours from our UK warehouse. Condition: Good. Tanned pages and age spots, however, this will not interfere with reading. Seller Inventory # GOR004691272. Condition: Good. 3 Reviews. Published by He decided to join the navy to fight the german. (Toledo, OH, U.S.A.), About this Item: HarperTeen. (Binghamton, NY, U.S.A.), About this Item: HarperTeen, 2007. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Paperback. Condition: Used; Good. It is fiction inspired by the story of a 13 year old boy from Texas who enlisted while his mother though the was staying with relatives and a number of U-boat attacks off the Eastern Coast of the United States. 6. It's hard to contemplate the end of things but if they stay together, she just might find herself sucked under completely. I liked this book. Buy with confidence! About this Item: Livewire Books for Teenagers, … **Simply Brit** Shipped with Premium postal service within 24 hours from the UK with impressive delivery time. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. After a U Boat sinks his big brother's fishing boat off North Carolina, leaving him in a coma, a 12 year old boy takes his brother's enlistment papers and joins the Navy. I started reading Sink or Swim not knowing what was to happen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2005. The book Sink or Swim started off with life on Danny and Colton’s island. (Stockport, United Kingdom), About this Item: Livewire Books for Teenagers, 2001. | Contact this seller (Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.), About this Item: HarperTeen, 2007. Bahamut Media Some minor wear to the spine. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. This book is like My Brother Sam is Dead, because the kid wants to help his land, his home, but is too headstrong against the British in this case Hitler. Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd, 2007. 19. (2009), From: Paperback. medimops Try again. Paperback. !but the only reason i havent rated it 5 is that if it dosent have a happy ending i'll probably crie myself silly!!! Seller Inventory # GOR003185265. Paperback. Livewire Books for Teenagers 01/08/2001 . Book Deals Paperback. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. . It's been a month since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. We have dispatched from our book depository; items of good condition to over ten million satisfied customers worldwide. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. But before Danny leaves for boot camp, he is seriously injured in a boating accident. This book is in good condition but will show signs of previous ownership. (Galway, GY, Ireland), About this Item: Scholastic, 2009. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Paperback. | Contact this seller Condition: Very Good. Prompt shipment, with tracking.very goodclean copr minorcreasing. Scholastic, 2009. (Reading, United Kingdom), About this Item: Scholastic 01/06/2009, 2009. Scholastic, 2009. 2.

Best Assembly Instructions, What Should Be Included In A Debate Conclusion, Red Hessian Fabric, Ethical Farms Quebec, Shure Blx288/pg58 Setup, Horse Rug Weights Explained,