Next thing you know I started noticing my hair falling off and bald spots all over. i started noticing that my hair started falling off. I wish I had never bought this shampoo and conditioner. i didn't really pay that much attention. Cleanse & nourish with Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo the gentle, everyday Sulfate-free shampoo that lifts away impurities and re-hydrates hair. SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo - 13 fl oz. But! Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospernum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Coconut Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquarternium-7, Sodium Phytate, Stearamide AMP, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient ^ Fair Trade Ingredient, Provides hydration and shine Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% virgin coconut and shea oils, creamy coconut milk … It's now dry on the ends, greasy on the top, and I have dandruff like never before. This brand has never been a fail for me but this shampoo! For best results, follow with our Daily Hydration Conditioner. Don't get me wrong, the sent is amazing but the quality of the product is not. Never on animals. Repeat as needed. When I was on a road trip I bought a different brand of shampoo and my itchiness completely went away, I no longer had dandruff, and my hair wasn't falling out as much. None of the other SM shampoos that I have tried have irritated my scalp as bad as this one. This product would be great for people with hair on the dryer side. Where I live there is a lot humidity and this duo combo are amazing. It left my hair very hydrated and no frizz what so ever. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut … We use many other products, with varying degrees of ease in releasing the pump, but these are simply frozen/impossible, or activate differently. I love the texture but this shampoo really dried out my hair. I had no idea why this was happening and didn't think that it had to do with the shampoo I was using. Sign up and make a purchase to get a $5 reward to use during your first month. My hair feels soft and my curls are happy. Acacia Senegal - Locks in moisture to support hair elasticity and suppleness. Half way through the bottles I started noticing my hair was getting really dry and getting really thin. I really dislike it. | Cyber Monday Savings |, Rehydrates with the perfect blend of natural ingredients, including Fair-Trade shea butter, Cleanses and nourishes all hair types and is gentle enough for daily use, Sulfate-free, color-safe shampoo lifts away impurities and rehydrates hair, Coconut milk has conditioning properties, coconut oil and acacia Senegal nourish hair and lock in moisture, Provides a boost of hydration light enough for daily use, Formulated with a nourishing blend of key natural ingredients like virgin coconut oil, creamy coconut milk, acacia Senegal and Fair-Trade shea butter, Rehydrates hair and provides manageability and shine. i was super excited to try the shampoo but in the end it ended up disappointing me. A little bit too much. It is way more affordable than other shampoos that offer the same things. This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Leaves my hair looking dirty, greasy, and heavy immediately after washing it. When I was on a road trip I bought a different brand of shampoo and my itchiness completely went away, I no longer had dandruff, and my hair wasn't falling out as much. I have a tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners for my dry and frizzyhair and nothing really worked. Smells amazing. this doesn't really happen that often. They strive to be sulfate-free, paraben-free and more, whenever possible. **Fair Trade Ingredient. After washing my hair felt rough, which is strange cause it doesn't strip my hair, but on the other hand it also doesn't clean my hair lol. My hair has never felt more disgusting in my life even though I had just washed my hair about 12 hours ago (last night). 1339 results. search instead for “ shea moisture coconut shampoo ” ? Please check But after the oil sinks in (maybe an hour) MY HAIR WAS SOOOOO SOFT. My curls looked defined out of the shower. Even after washing my hair is left oily and waxy feeling. Love it and will keep buying it. This is the first SM shampoo that has made my scalp super dry and irritated. So sad. I was told by employee it was better than Bio Silk, It was NOT. My hair is super low maintenance and this ruined it. Privacy Policy. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. I tried again making sure there was nothing left and it was the same thing. Not sure i have 4c but it works for me and the coconut & hibidcus shea moisture is even better. This product compares greatly to other drugstore brands. SheaMoisture. I'm not sure why. I will never be using this product again. Its extremely damaged and im okay with the greasier look for now to repair my hair. SheaMoisture's 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo lifts away impurities and re-hydrates hair. Product Disclaimer: Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. I love it! 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Honestly, I cannot wait to finish the bottle so I don't have to use it anymore. This left my hair feeling stiff, gunky and dirty. The second day I only used the shampoo and the same as before. Coconut milk’s conditioning properties smooth and soften hair, while acacia Senegal locks in moisture to support hair … If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Coconut Oil - Antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes, while natural Triglycerides help retain moisture. … SheaMoisture hair products, like this coconut shampoo and shampoo for wavy hair, contain no silicones, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum. So basically I have this product on my hair back then and it is actually really good but not as good as Pantene! You'll see exact shipping costs and arrival dates when you check out. 3.7 out of 5 stars 175 ratings | 3 answered questions Climate Pledge Friendly Price: $9.99 ($2.22 / Ounce) … We purchased multiple bottles of this product, and have not yet been able to activate the pump mechanism.

Detroit Techno Songs, Virginia Golf Club, When Did Dorsetshire Become Dorset, Creamed Spinach Frozen, Sweet Potato Flour Pizza Crust, Beautyrest Pressure Smart Box Spring,