Serta iComfort. We build our iComfort mattresses with the highest quality materials for years of outstanding comfort & support. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Unable to add item to List. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. In addition, the customer service was excellent by the seller. Serta comfort conveniently packaged to go. TempActiv Gel Memory Foam + EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam, TempActiv Gel Memory Foam + Deep Reaction Memory Foam, TempActiv Gel Memory Foam + EverCool Supreme Memory Foam, TempActiv MAX Gel Memory Foam + Deep Reaction Memory Foam, TempActiv MAX Gel Memory Foam + EverCool Supreme Memory Foam, TempActiv MAX Gel Memory Foam + Air Suspension Technology. First, it combines our TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foam for an instant “cool-to-the-touch” feeling and enhanced heat dissipation. She tried iver 50 mattresses in local stores, picked this one hands down. This 14″ mattress is plush and made of all-foam. Additional pictures are emailed upon request. The best mattress I’ve ever had. [iComfort Max 3000 14 Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress and Box Spring by Serta] ☀☀See Deals For√√√ iComfort Max 3000 14 Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress and Box Spring by Serta [☀☀Low Prices 97% of iComfort mattress owners have said they would recommend iComfort to a friend. Memory foam beds like this one usually tend to heat up and sleep warm, so the cooling technology does a good job of neutralizing that. SUPPORTIVE: Responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. First, it combines our TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foam for an instant “cool-to-the-touch” feeling and enhanced heat dissipation. We couldn’t be more pleased. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL 631-538-0611. This mattress SOLVED our adult daughter's sleep issues in one night! But my husband and I purchased one king size in the spring for our bedroom in FL, and we agree it was the most comfortable, perfect mattress we have ever slept on...so much so, we bought a second one for our home in NY. Technology provides a cool to the touch feeling that helps you fall asleep. I have a major heating issue all the time and it sucks while your trying to sleep, but this bed is really good for helping with that and my back problems. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019. After a day spent rocking back and forth over mountain trails, I thought for sure my back would be aching. Do not purchase this mattress. The CF3000 is one of the coolest iComfort models ever! Hot Sleepers And The Blue Max Mattress. Read the reviews on Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush. I hate getting into a bed and my knees are up to my chest when I sit down on the edge, this matress is prefect for the frame I have and preventing all of that. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Designed and built in the USA. I do wish I could flip it so I can wear it evenly and not make human shapes in it after 6-8 months. Slumber Search is supported by readers. Please try again. Next, a layer of ActivBalance Support Foam and our all-new Air Suspension Technology helps further enhance comfort and support. Read the top 115 mattress reviews on Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush | Serta Mattress. Extremely comfortable for someone looking for a firm mattress. Labor Day Sale: save up to $400 on iComfort! Consumer reviews, product line details, available models, retailers, purchasing options, and more. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO HAVE A SET OF HANDS ON DECK. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Experience our most powerful temperature regulating technology with the Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush model – the most luxuriously soft iComfort TempTouch ™ memory foam mattress we offer. The next day, my back felt pretty good; all things considered. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Explore Serta’s 2019 product catalog. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. While the Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 does have three layers of cooling gel foam, we found this bed to sleep temperature neutral. First, it combines our TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foam for an instant “cool-to-the-touch” feeling and enhanced heat dissipation. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. These materials work together to relieve painful pressure points while helping to keep your body properly supported so you can relax your body and mind. With a score of 5.5 on our Comfort Scale, this model has a medium soft feel that is designed to contour to the curves of the body while providing deep down support. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I asked my friend for the exact name of the mattress: Serta iComfort Blue Max … Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. He was very easy to deal with even during holiday and weather shut-downs. Let me start by saying, I am 160pound male and a pretty fit individual. A 6-layered design balances the right level of cushioning and support along the entire length of the body. ♣♣Check Price♣♣ >> iComfort Max 3000 14 Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress and Box Spring by Serta 27 Nov 2020 Discount Prices For Sale [!Cheap]. Delivery people were fabulous. There was a problem completing your request. Hot Sleepers And The Blue Max Mattress. (Also it's much heavier than my last matress, just fyi) I've just been turning the matress instead to avoid any impressions. Overheating was a … Great bed, been sleeping on this for a couple of years now. All in all great matress, all I want to do at the end of a long day at work is to crawl in and pass out. More info. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Best sleep I’ve ever had, hands down. VERSATILE: Works with all bed frame types. I love this mattress.. its like sleeping on a cloud! Close. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. SERTA iCOMFORT BLUE MAX 3000 QUEEN MATTRESS. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This mattress is not even close to inexpensive. Compatible with Serta Adjustable Foundations. Does not last. A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. UltraCold System™. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2018. Max Cold™ Cover. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018. If there is any visual damage, the freight bill must be notated at the time of delivery. First, it combines Serta's TempActiv ™ Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv ™ Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foam for an instant "cool-to-the-touch" feeling … Serta iComfort Blue 3000. The cooling features include TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam, EverCool Supreme Memory Foam, and EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam. I strongly recommend not purchasing this mattress. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Wanting to get rid of it already! Our Mattresses are factory over stocks, brand new and in the manufacturer's plastic. 97% of iComfort mattress owners have said they would recommend iComfort to a friend. Experience our most powerful temperature regulating technology with the Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush model – the most luxuriously soft iComfort memory foam mattress we offer. I purchased this medium style memory foam mattress after owning a plush spring for 10 years with assumption it would stay firm for years. Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. In 2017, Serta re-designed their iComfort line and included exclusive new technologies and materials in both their memory foam collection and hybrid collection. Your mattress arrives in a custom box, plastic wrapped. Experience our most powerful temperature regulating technology with the Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush model – the most luxuriously soft iComfort memory foam mattress we offer.

Baltimore Oriole Song Lyrics, Romans 5:1-2 Esv, Ghosts Of War Plot Twist Spoiler, Bosch Pex 220 A Backing Pad, Mdh Biryani Masala, Is Thrive Market Worth It, Grimes Oblivion Bass, Restaurant Canned Tomatoes, Shure Sm57 Price Philippines,