Keep frozen. Due to unique ingredients, toppings may have shifted. Join the Scream Team for screamin’ fun and save some dough! Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 213 ratings, based on 213 reviews. If you try to cook the pizza long enough for the cheese to melt (which is well beyond the recommended cook time) the crust is burnt to a crisp! Baking Instructions: Do not thaw pizza before baking. Questions? Pasteurized Milk, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Tomatoes, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Yeast, Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures, Oat Fiber, Vital Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Soy Lecithin And Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Rennet, Spices, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavorings, Ascorbic Acid. Ovens may vary, please rely on crust appearance. Remove pizza from all packaging. 4. Let's not forget, this type of cheese deserves a special medium crust; a stone-fired artisan host to copious amounts of our zesty secret-recipe sauce. Do not thaw pizza before baking. Manufacturers, 1. Neither Publix, its content provider nor the manufacturers assume any liability for inaccuracies, misstatements or omissions. Screamin' Sicilian, Cheese Pizza Bessie's Revenge, 20.8 oz (Frozen) Brand: Screamin' Sicilian. 4. Any prices shown are effective as of today and are subject to change on a day by day basis. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. We aim to show you accurate product information. Baking Instructions: Do not thaw pizza before baking. Facebook. to change it! 4. Return policy. Currently unavailable. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Parmesan, romano & white cheddar cheeses. Shredded mozzarella cheese. I am just so impressed with this pizza. Do not thaw pizza before baking. Next up: our tongue-popping, secret-recipe tomato sauce made from the freshest tomatoes. and we have not verified it. There are huge hunks of cheese that just don't melt. Remove pizza from all packaging. Stone-fired medium crust. It is a perfect pizza to enjoy with the family. I got Bessie's Revenge because my children will only eat cheese pizza. Secret recipe tomato sauce. Premium toppings like whole milk mozzarella. I only got that one because I shared it with my son and he's picky about pizza he only wants cheese. Why Bessie you might ask? 1. Bake for 16-18 minutes. For crispier crust bake for additional time. Place frozen pizza on center rack. I was afraid that this would make the pizza taste odd. For a softer crust bake on an oven-safe tray or cooking sheet. Well for me, Screaming Sicilian Bessie's Revenge meets the mark and goes beyond. For optimal pizza experience check pizza at 13 minutes. When I saw them at the store I was just amazed at how good and temping they looked at the store in the freezer. Product packaging, labeling, formulations and ingredient sourcing can change at any time and Publix may not receive up-to-date information regarding such changes; thus, Publix cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and you should not rely on this information. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Remove pizza from all packaging. I had settle for something both my son and I can share. A 23.12-oz pizza was $4.99 on sale. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. 2. I made me want to buy one of each one of them! Screamin' Sicilian's Mother of Meat Loaded Pan Pizza features a pan pizza topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, salami, julienne ham, parmesan and romano cheeses, tomato sauce, as well as spices and herbs. All Rights Reserved. Safe Handling Instructions: Cook thoroughly. Then, we pile ridiculous amounts of whole milk mozzarella cheese, followed by TONS–and we mean TONS–of delicious, bold toppings. Ovens may vary, please rely on crust appearance. Feels good, tastes good, and when you’re a sausage pizza with heaping mounds—wait—gargantuan boulders of Italian Sausage, even boss is even an understatement for the amount of toppings sitting atop this sausage pizza. I tried this variety and another thanks to bzzagent. She's our resident cow, that's why and with ridiculous amounts of shredded mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses creating a solid layer for you guessed it, more cheese; slices of freshly cut Wisconsin mozzarella cheese, gathered from the finest purveyors in America's Dairyland, it just makes sense. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. 2. I have never hard a frozen pizza taste so good. Real. Question/Comments? Get a pizza coupon! Due to unique ingredients, toppings may have shifted. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The cheeses melt beautifully over a perfect portion of flavorful pizza sauce. Place frozen pizza on center rack. Scream at us: 1-855-Y Scream (855-972-7326) or, check us out at www.screaminsicilian.com. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Electrode, Comp-20f974e6-810e-4b0a-9d83-bf7f052f32ed, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-461451d5-007-1760761a1e7990, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 01:46:47 GMT. Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Tomatoes, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Soybean Oil, Yeast, Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures, Oat Fiber, Vital Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Soy Lecithin and Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Rennet, Spices, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavorings, Ascorbic Acid. Adding any other ingredients to this pizza would simply hide all of the cheesey goodness. Additional nutrition information available upon request. For a softer crust bake on an oven-safe tray or cooking sheet. Due to unique ingredients, toppings may have shifted. Do not eat pizza without baking. First of all I'm a meat lover and after watching the kids enjoying the Bessie's revenge I said to myself let me try it.Well I did and I am loving the Bessie's revenge it's piled high with Wisconsin mozzarella cheese. It tasted really fresh. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. And boy, did those pieces add delicious flavor and texture! If not I would have chosen the Supreme pizza. *By clicking these links, you will leave publix.com and enter the Instacart site that they operate and control. Do not eat pizza without baking. For optimal pizza experience check pizza at 13 minutes. Remove pizza from all packaging. One thing is for certain, do NOT call Bessie's Revenge a cheese pizza. Screamin' Sicilian. I was asked to perform an honest review of the pizza. Stone-fired medium crust. Cheese on top of cheese, now that's a cheese pizza. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-680271f0-fe04-4a27-b7ce-5fce1463eb15, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-95f09be3-007-176076340e5708, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 01:48:33 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8e89da35-3956-4fbc-b1cf-ef43b7886f1f, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-f1972270-007-176076b2905763, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 01:57:12 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.

Dragon Ball Mugen Apk, Mushroom In Black Bean Sauce, Governing Body For Veterinary Practices, Coffee Table Measurements Cm, Ap Calculus Ab Vs Bc, What Are The Main Causes Of Fugitive Pigments?, Spanish Verb Practice Worksheets, Vienna Sausage Sauce, Silver Ii Carbonate,