All rights reserved. Kitchen was clean and all the appliances were in good, clean condition. Za každou bonusovou noc je účtován poplatek za využití 90,00 Kč, s výjimkou nocí využitých v naší mobilní aplikaci. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. I liked how there was a tv that me and my friend enjoyed watching before we went to bed, the shower was also amazing, stayed warm the entire time and felt great, and when we arrived the beds were made and the room was cleaned. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Hotels beach accommodations beachfront hotel hotel accommodation US > Jersey Shore > Ocean City Top 10 Beachfront Hotels In Ocean City, New Jersey You've searched in Airbnb, Copyright © 1996–2020 On the Boardwalk, Beach Club Hotel overlooks the ocean and has an on-site cafe with a patio and ocean views. Hotel in Ocean City Located in Ocean City, 1.6 mi from Ocean City Beach, The Flanders Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Sunsets on the boardwalk were spectacular. Whether you want to collect beach glass or watch the sunset, Ocean City Beach is one of the most popular seaside spots located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from central Ocean City. 24/7. Very family oriented. Super clean, great staff, super location great for families. * Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. All rights reserved. Location of the place just perfect! Všechna práva vyhrazena. Staff was very friendly! We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. For breakfast don't forget Maria at Ocean Cafe Plymouth and Boardwalk for scrumptious vege omelette and Augies Omelette at 9th and Atlantic. All Spaces Non-smoking (Public and Private), Want even bigger discounts? Podrobnosti najdete na webu. In Ocean City, Maryland, this hotel is next to the … Splash some more cash at Shriver's Salt Water Taffy & Fudge. © 2020 Hotels.com je společnost skupiny Expedia Group. Search our directory of hotels in Ocean City, NJ and find the lowest rates. Very pleased. It's also full of great shops and restaurants, so you can spend the afternoon having a wander. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Use our directory to plan your visit to OCNJ today! The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Dry town. Booking.com™. The North End neighborhood has lots to see including Ocean City Boardwalk and Ocean City Beach. The hotel features an indoor heated pool and hot … I liked how there was a tv that me and my friend enjoyed watching before we went to bed, the shower... 1243150,1232350,1240780|1,1227970,1221340,1242370,1234580,1236630,1242800,1242370|3,1214730,1242370|1,1240980,1221340|1,1240780,1240510. Clancy's was good for seafood. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Podél pobřeží dorazíte na místa jako Městská pláž Sea Isle City Beach, Margate City Beach a Strathmere Beach. I liked how there was a tv that me and my friend enjoyed watching before we went to bed, the shower was also amazing, stayed warm the entire time and felt great, and when we arrived the beds were made and the room was cleaned. Existují výjimky.Viz smluvní podmínky. Exact hotel, airline and rental car company are shown only after booking. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Ocean City, NJ. When nothing less than a fine hotel and resort will do down the Shore, use our directory to discover more about the wide array of lodging options available to you in OCNJ. Also,Boardwalk is always fun and full of good vendors like Air Circus for toys. If this sounds like your ideal vacation lodging destination, check out Ocean City’s selection of smaller inns and motels using our directory. Breakfast the first day was wonderful. Located minutes from the beach, this hotel features free WiFi, an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV. Listen to the relaxing sound of the water and take some great vacation pics at Clubhouse Lagoon located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from central Ocean City. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.... There are many great places to eat whether you like seafood, club sandwiches, or grilled cheese you will always be able to find something good. Nancy give you the filling of home, the facility is great, Harris House Motel is set in Ocean City, 197 feet from the Boardwalk and the beach. OCNJ’s small inns and motels give our seaside town its old-fashioned character. Biscayne Suites, Watson's Regency Suites, and Atlantis Inn Hotel are some of the popular hotels in Ocean City. Did some fishing and got my info and bait at Fintastics Bait and tackle Shop. Hi there! Beachcombers can spend the day at Ocean City Beach when the weather is nice. I understand that it has to be done but the weekend we stayed they were working on the beach next to the hotel. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Check for travel restrictions. My family and I absolutely love this place 3rd time I came, can’t wait to come again Great for kids.all the games and rides you want. Ocean City Boardwalk Stores Open for the Holidsays! Very clean and spacious rooms. Very easy check-in/check-out. Hotel with indoor pool, near Ocean City Boardwalk • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Central location; The Flanders Hotel. Everything is nice, very clean, great location, the staff is very kind, great service, thanks a lot, Located in Ocean City, 1.7 mi from Surf Road Beach, The Flanders Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Our only disappointment was Spaddafora's was closed for the season. Exclusions apply.See terms and conditions. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Members can access discounts and special features. Finally the boardwalk at night is an amazing place to be and enjoy while you are there. There are many options to choose from for dinner and lunch. V této destinaci vám doporučujeme následující zajímavosti, a některé z nich můžete navštívit zcela zdarma. Great location. It's also full of great shops and restaurants, so you can spend the afternoon having a wander. Excludes taxes and fees. Both locations offer the Ocean City visitor a perfect spot to soak in our seaside ambiance! With many different things to do on the boardwalk, to the beach, golfing, and more. Why not give yourself a treat with a trip to Wonderland Pier, one of the family attractions located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Ocean City. I liked how there was a tv that me and my friend enjoyed watching before we went to bed, the shower... On average, 3-star hotels in Ocean City cost $200 per night, and 4-star hotels in Ocean City are $278 per night. Great location, clean and well-lit room. Super clean, great staff, super location great for families. Ocean City Mansion Breakfast Included is located 1640 feet from the beach and boardwalk in Ocean City. Not soft sand like most of the beaches I’ve been too. Kept hearing the squealing of the tracks on the dozers going back and forth on the beach all night. Did you know you can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com® Rewards? All courteous and knowledgeable staff to serve prompt, hot meals. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Dobrý den, víte, že s programem Hotels.com™ Rewards budete mít přístup k okamžitým slevám? Those guys must be working 3 shifts. Here are our travelers' top 4 places to stay in Ocean City: Join now! Great location. Search our directory of hotels in Ocean City, NJ and find the lowest rates. George's had good breakfats too. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Hotels And Motels In Ocean City New Jersey, © 2020 Ocean City New Jersey. Shopping at Ta Da's. Když vás láká procházka u vody, bude pro vás vhodným cílem Clubhouse Lagoon. Very pleased. Když víte, kudy kam, je snadné vychutnat si přímořské město Ocean City levněji, než byste čekali. More expensive that comparable beaches. Donny’s family restaurant was our go to spot for breakfast and lunch. They have a great selection of kites and balls and hats and gag tricks and byicycles. Hotels.com travelers also say the area is walkable and has lots of nice beaches. Some of the best hotels in Ocean City near Ocean City Beach include Ocean City Mansion, Biscayne Suites and Watson's Regency Suites. Please enter a valid email address. Luigi’s Italian restaurant was also great. Můžete vybírat z 6 levných hotelů v destinaci Ocean City, takže si každý najde ten svůj. © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Pokud vás baví Tématický park Playland's Castaway Cove, zalíbí se vám také Minigolf Congo Falls Adventure Golf a Golfové hřiště Haunted Golf v blízkém okolí.

Spam Kimchi Fried Rice Korea, Sealy Posturepedic Queen Mattress, Ai No Uta English, Ffxiv Repeatable Leves Shadowbringers, Copper Infused Mattress Pad, Sewing Machine Won't Move,