304 calories; protein 11.6g 23% DV; carbohydrates 37.4g 12% DV; fat 12.2g 19% DV; cholesterol 68.1mg 23% DV; sodium 1294mg 52% DV. Squeeze lime juice all over and mix well. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Delicious stir fry. We also used a sweet yellow onion and didn't really need the extra sugar. (Or use leftover rice.) Like very spicy, add all the sriracha you like:). Info. If you use freshly cooked rice, this dish will be a little more moist, as opposed to using leftover rice from day before. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Increase heat to high, and mix in the crabmeat, green onions, and cilantro. Move all the rice to one side of the pan. And easy to make. I plan to make this tonight for my son and daughter-in-law. Fried rice made with lump crab meat and many delicious Thai flavors! I think the cilantro and lime juice are essential. So good! When seasoning with salt just be mindful that soy sauce is quite salty. Don’t forget to check deals and coupons! Garnish with the cucumber and lime slices to serve. Looks great. I think the cilantro is what makes it; this is also what my mom likes to add in hers. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Overall very highly recommended. 1 cup of shelled edamame. Will make again. Cook rice according to the package and set aside. Mix well. Ingredients ⅔ cup uncooked long grain white rice 1 ⅓ cups water 3 tablespoons vegetable oil 2 medium onions, cut into wedges 3 cloves garlic, chopped ½ tablespoon white sugar 2 teaspoons … Try this recipe and you'll find it is very nice taste. Mix in the rice, sugar, and salt, and cook 5 minutes, until well blended. Continue cooking 2 to 5 minutes, until the crab is heated through. So try it both ways and see what you like more. When plating, add some avocado and freshly squeezed lime to take this dish to the next level! I went all out and also chopped up some leftover lobster meat for that extra bit of color & class. Very good. This rice is absolutely fabulous. Please do not use my images without prior permission. 6 tbsp of soy sauce, divided. Dried cilantro is more dense and powerful than fresh and this recipe calls for a tablespoon of fresh. (2) The cucumbers don't add anything to (and I think even detract from) the flavor; I've skipped adding them after the first time I cooked this. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I’m such a sucker for Thai food and seafood, so you can imagine just how much I enjoy this wonderful dish! (3) The lime flavor however does add something. I loved this. Add the mock crab and the rest of the soy sauce, Sriracha and little salt and pepper. I used imitation crab meat which was very good. I used canned crab meat and it was still a tasty treat! Add rice and mix well. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cook for an additional four minutes, stirring occasionally. I hope you will give this recipe a try! In a large frying pan add oil, garlic and ginger. A dash of fish sauce and white pepper along with some semi-hot peppers gave it an extra zing that the original recipe lacked. I also drizzled lime juice over the rice after it was finished. Oh gosh, thank you! Try this quick and easy imitation crab fried rice recipe that my family and I have been having for years. Add oyster sauce, soy cause and white pepper. Easy Bacon Fried Rice from Best Recipe Box, Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice from Wine & Glue. My fiance who adores fried rice from Chinese restaurants loved this. It was extra tasty and easy to make. Slowly heat it up until very fragrant and starting to brown. It made awesome and well loved wraps!!! Place the rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. In a large wok (or a pan resembling a wok), preheat vegetable oil on medium heat. The only thing I will do differently next time is try it with two eggs instead of one. NEVER MISS A DELICIOUS RECIPES! Mock crab and fried rice are a perfect lunch or light dinner. Pour whisked egg mixture to the free side and let it sit there until almost cooked. Before wrapping I took sweet chili sauce (the asian style kind used for chicken) and spread that over the wrap for some zing. Filed Under: Asian, Dinner, Rice, Seafood Tagged With: crab, fried rice, rice. Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. **Note: Remember to first work through all the crab, little by little, to make sure that there are no shell particles left. The smell when cooking is great: the scent of the jasmine combined with onions and garlic! I didn't see the point of the lime slices though. Be careful not to overcook it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. 1 tbsp sriracha First, prep all of your ingredients, including your aromatics--ginger, garlic, cilantro, and scallion. Jul 29, 2018 - Tired of the same fried rice over and over again? Be careful not to overcook it. All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Your email address will not be published. 1 tsp minced ginger. Serve right away and top off with some chopped green onion. The recipe states 2 eggs, I really hope you got to make the fried rice and enjoyed it!! Main ingredients. It's an obligation but I'm always willing to try some new recipe. Best part is that you can use up leftover steamed rice or you can make some fresh rice. Enjoy!!! Prep … I share many classic and original recipes, cooking tips, and tutorials. I'm amazed at just how good this simple recipe is. !. I hope you like it, Donovan! Sprinkle a pinch of ground ginger and salt on onions, cauliflower, cabbage, snow peas and tomatoes. We ate with sriracha asparagus and Gewurztraminer (which was perhaps a little sweet for the dish). The better quality and  freshness of crab you can get, the better the dish!

Assassin's Creed 3 Juno Encounters, Kajal Aggarwal Sister Photos, Twin Peaks Omaha, Aiya Matcha Ceremonial, Guava Custard Recipe, Honda Cb 750 F2, Raw Almonds Vs Roasted Almonds Allergy, Teamspirit Pr London, Olive Garden Coupon September 2020, Wendy's Chicken Tenders Discontinued,