The Shadow Phantom offers a few quirks that many riders have to come to love over the years, from the reliable shaft driven final drive to Honda’s reluctance to upgrade the Shadow Phantom’s rear drum brake to a disc variant. I’m UK-born rider and writer, just returned from 10 years of adventure riding in the jungles of Asia, now living in Germany. travel, Rear       Dual shocks w/ five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.5 in. I like the not-quite-26-inch seat height and the narrow ’waist’ at the seat-tank junction. Owners' reviews for the HONDA VT750 SHADOW (2004 - 2007) 4 owners have reviewed their HONDA VT750 SHADOW (2004 - 2007) and rated it … I love the sound of them and the seat height is an additional plus for me. Thanks to Honda for creating the bike for us. •Bobber-inspired styling with extensive blacked-out and matte finishes. The 2020 model is available in Black, or Matte Pearl White finishes. The Shadow Phantom® celebrates the joy of back-to-basics motorcycling by delivering a V-twin ride packing a uniquely clean and uncluttered appearance. If there’s one place you don’t want retro performance, it’s your brakes. View their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these motorcycles. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. Reviewing motorcycle products for over 20 years. This is my fourth motorcycle (my previous bikes were a 600 Shadow, a 2004 Triumph Speedmaster and a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675) and of the bunch this might be my favorite. They have been great and have helped us out with any assistance or question that we have had. Plus, the 34 degrees of rake and 64.6-inch wheelbase are enough to keep the fat-tired Shadow Phantom steady at high speeds. •Sturdy and responsive 41mm fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple clamp for a distinctive look, and delivers confident, neutral handling. Minimalist front fender gives the Shadow Phantom a lighter, cleaner, more progressive look. I plan on keeping this one as long as I can! There aren’t many supermoto motorcycles to choose from, and that has helped keep the venerable Suzuki DR-Z400SM viable 16 years after its introduction. 2019 Honda Shadow® Phantom pictures, prices, information, and specifications. 2019 Honda Shadow Phantom: The Shadow Phantom® celebrates the joy of back-to-basics motorcycling by delivering a V-twin ride packing a uniquely clean and uncluttered appearance. I purchased my shadow phantom a week ago & I love it! •Spoke black wheels and hubs feature a 120/90-17 front tire and 160/80-15 rear tire to complete the overall custom look. The retro designation comes from wire-spoked wheels, twin shocks, and a drum rear brake. WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. Motorcycle Transportation Companies (USA, EU, UK, Canada). The minimalist styling extends to plenty of blacked-out and matte finishes and a low gunfighter-style seat with a shrouded 41mm fork to soak up the bumps up front, and dual-shock rear suspension with five-position spring preload adjustability to manage the rear. Boulevard Screen (smoke), Custom Rider Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Backrest (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Saddlebags, Saddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded), Cycle Cover. The service is great, people are very friendly. TMW > 2018 Motorcycle Models > Honda > 2018 Honda Shadow Phantom Review. The 2020 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 features the same 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin engine, as usual, offering easy-access torque and manageable power that appeals to a wide range of riders, from casual cruisers to highway veterans. The exhaust is VERY LOUD for a stock factory exhaust! With spoked wheels, bobber-inspired fenders, black rims, and a low-profile ride experience that’s accompanied with a throaty exhaust note, the 2020 Honda Phantom Shadow 750 should tick all the right boxes. For informational use only. You’ll find EFI feeding the SOHC three-valve heads, and there are two spark plugs in each head. See our review policies for more information. Honda is certainly going for that "boulevard bruiser" look. A full list of brands, review categories and motorcycle brands. Trading on the appeal of Honda reliability and a price of $7899, the 2020 Honda Shadow Phantom has a few essential modern conveniences. We’ve joined selected affiliate programs which will allow us to place advertisements for select motorcycle and motorcycle-related product retailers on the site. Below is the information on the 2019 Honda Shadow® Phantom. Could You Live Day to Day with a Slingshot? Total Motorcycle is my pride and joy and being able to reach out 330 million people has been incredible but I could not have done it without the support of my visitors, readers and members, thank you so much! Starts right up and no waiting for it to warm up! Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet allows you hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof. I do like the way the Harley Iron looks, but this bike in my opinion looks even better and feels better for the same price! Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. It's easy to ride, well balanced, handles very well, very comfortable and has just enough power to keep me from getting bored. That’s why we gave the Shadow Phantom a 296mm front disc for distinctly modern stopping power. That gives the liquid-cooled Shadow good gas mileage and impressive performance for a 745cc motor. so you can read up on the new Honda Shadow Phantom in one place. New Dynamic Racing Concept from SBS Unique combination of two brake pad compounds meets different braking preferences in racing After more than two years testing, the well-known racing brake pad compound DS-1 is now followed […], They are being very hard and painful days caused by the health crisis of the crisis, a situation that forces us to be at home to stop the contagions and thus be able to return […], Following the opening two overseas rounds in Australia and Thailand, the 2019 Superbike World Championship has arrived in Europe for the third event of the season – the Aragón Round – which takes place this […], Copyright © 1999 - 2020 | Total Motorcycle ∙ 10 Billion Hits. I am starting to do adventure motorcycle riding here in the Pacific Northwest, and I am a fanatic about my personal safety. Shopping For A New (Or Your First) Helmet? One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer. I get everything out of it I need and want. Honda Shadow Aero / Shadow Phantom Chassis Steering geometry suggests old-school symmetry, while leaving the bike with stable tracking; so yes, it’s going to corner like a cruiser. The 2020 Honda Shadow Phantom is primarily an around-town cruiser, though the engine packs enough punch for freeway outings. It is very comfortable, handles real well & has plenty of get up & go when needed. You get single brake discs, front and rear. All rights reserved. Large-diameter head pipes and 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound. 2021 Can-Am Ryker First Look Preview. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'totalmotorcycle_com-leader-1','ezslot_18',177,'0','0'])); Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW). Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. It's beautiful! Liquid cooled, shaft drive, fuel injection, and Honda's reputation for reliability, all for less than $9,000! Honda is even offering it for the same price as 2019—a suggested $7,899—with the same color options as well, Black, or Matte Pearl White. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. I purchased my 2011 Honda Shadow Phantom in July, 2011 and have ridden it as much as I possibly can. Nothing can touch this bike in that respect! Kawasaki Gives 2021 Z H2 SE Skyhook Suspension, Honda Puts the Africa Twin Engine in the 2021 Rebel 1100, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300 and KLX300SM First Look, Motorcycle Lessons Beyond the Classroom, Part 5. It displaces “only” 745cc, but even with that low seat, Honda’s Shadow Phantom just looks bigger than it is. All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. See the webBikeWorld Site Info page. For those looking for a modern cruiser with old-school touches, the Honda Phantom Shadow is worthy of your time. I ride in nice weather, cold weather, rain, cities and highways and she's been great in every condition. •Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat. If you’re looking for upgrades or any changes to the Shadow Phantom in 2020, you won’t find any this time around. The 549-pound curb weight is a plus for me as a woman with not a lot of upper body strength to muscle around a heavy bike. He lives with his wife Carol on a beautiful farm in northwest England.... Electric bicycles are growing in popularity across a broad spectrum of people and a wide array of uses. I purchased my 2011 Honda Shadow Phantom in July, 2011 and have ridden it as much as I possibly can.

Isabella Or The Pot Of Basil Full Poem, Psalm 13 Esv, African Marigold Uses, Walnut Cracking And Shelling Machine, Behaviour Based Safety Ppt,