Includes mounting instructions w/ template. My hand sweats and after 15 years of playing the bridge was in poor shape. In Stock. Just about any luthier you talk to will tell you the same thing as well. JavaScript is disabled. Info@Hipshot.com, I replaced my Fender/Gotoh vintage Stratocaster trem with one of these. The perfect upgrade for your 6 screw synchronized tremolo guitar. The arm pops in, so no annoying threads that can weaken the arm or make locking the trem an unpleasant job. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Wanted a traditional looking bridge for a new build. 607-532-9404 In Stock. Info@Hipshot.com. Can a Hipshot Contour trem be used as a drop-in replacement for a Fender American Deluxe trem (shown below)? Thanks guys. No additional routing required! The action is superb, smooth and just feels right. Here's a classic tremolo bridge with the quality you've come to expect from Hipshot Products. Highly recommend it. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Installing a Hipshot bridge Fender American Strat - YouTube Billy G. last night!!! Still, it came on the guitar and I got a great deal on that. I have a fender american vintage 1962 re-issue Strat that was in need of a new bridge. The tone is surprising considering it is a 2 post trem. Enter your email address to sign up 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful: 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. The Hipshot US Contour bridge is unlike any tremolo system out there. What size hex wrench (allen key) do I need to adjust the height of my guitar saddles? Hipshot's full floating 6-String USA Contour Tremolo Bridge unites state of the art computer design and the highest quality materials. Billy G. last night!!! This really filled the bill. Messages 362. A. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I thought I would try this product and the sound difference was simply amazing! The same super smooth pivot pin design found on our US Contour and Flat Plate Tremolos is now available for your next headless build! Free shipping on domestic orders over $50 USD! Coupled with a solid machined steel tremolo block, the US Flat Plate can achieve tremendous sustain and volume. Hardened steel pivot pins inserted into a machined brass top plate give the US Contour a bell like tonal quality and silky smooth whammy action! It's a great tremolo! My son ran into Rev. The same super smooth pivot pin design found on our US Contour and Flat Plate Tremolos is now available for your next headless build! events, videos and pics; come on - join in! I really like the quality of these flat plates. Anybody have experience with both of these and can comment? Thanks - just to clarify, I was referring to each brand's respective trem bridges. • Hardened steel pivot pins give the Flat Plate bridge a bell like tonal quality and silky smooth whammy action! Click here for an important COVID-19 Update: 6 String 6 Screw Synchronized Tremolo Bridge, Solid stainless steel top plate and saddles are very hard and won't rust or degrade over time. They also make it with a more retro look if that matters. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hipshot 6 String US Contour Tremolo Guitar Bridge (Chrome Finish) at Amazon.com. What is the Difference Between Nashville and Metric Tone-A-Matric Guitar Bridge? What size hex wrench (Allen key) do I need to adjust the height on a Fixed Bridge? Hardened steel pivot pins give the Flat Plate bridge a bell like tonal quality and silky smooth whammy action! What is the string spacing of a Fixed Bridge? Our full floating Guitar Tremolo Bridge unites state of the art computer design and the highest quality materials. Hipshot BabyGrand Guitar Bridge £ 115.00 – £ 135.00. Which bridge fits a Jackson Misha Monsoor Pro Series Juggernaut? What is the string spacing of the US Contour Tremolo? Always made in America. I replaced a MIK Gotoh Vintage trem with steel block on my partsocaster. These trems make my Strats sound big and fat. I just bought a Peavey Limited HB guitar with your tremolo on it. Which bridge fits an 8 string … For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Apple And Raspberry Crumble, Udacity App Play Store, Comprehensive Inorganic Chemistry Pdf, Fever-tree Ginger Beer Nutrition, Handy Furniture Assembly,