Everything was good. Distance: 0.11 miles, Pho Binh ($) Good service with hot coffee refilled several times. I ordered a breakfast taco, pancakes and egg sandwich. Posted on Mar 17, 2020. Huge portions. We DO NOT live in the area and traveled over 15miles and I must say Franks's is off my list of good breakfast.More. (2) potato, egg and cheese tacos...the best thing I ordered and they are HUGE. Will be back the next time we are in town.More, This place has always been one of my faves so I was ready when I went through the door and to be with one of my silly Cousins made it fun. I called in to pick up a to go order. Share My dad ordered the sausage patty....VERY DRY and over cooked Best breakfast I've ever had and one of the quickest breakfasts I have ever had. All the basic breakfast items, of above average quality, although the place low on the ambiance scale. Barely had enough time to finish my coffee before my food was in front of me. Is this your restaurant? They can be very busy in the mornings but it never takes all that long to grab a seat. Only down side is if you want a table you will most likely wait, but trust me it is worth it. No worry, I'll be back for more down home cooking, maybe with a friend or two. WHEN U GO THERE U BETTER BE VERY HUNGRY!!!! Consolidated reviews are Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Money wasted. Het restaurant biedt plaats aan 70 gasten en in de zomermaanden hebben we een heerlijk terras voor de deur waar u kunt genieten van het stadse leven en natuurlijk ons eten. Good waffle too. Eat there all the time and have never been disappointed. But they sure lived up to it. Looking forward to returning for lunch. 0 reviews of Frank's Grill, first by scrambled, eggs and grits(which he said was not that good) Would not recommend anyone eat this “food”. Like I e big happy hungry family. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Frank's Grill. I had the 2 egg breakfast, which was overpriced for a multitude of hashbrowns, eggs, bacon that was too crisp, and dry biscuits. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. i had the Jumbo fried chicken and eggs. It's worth it! American, Breakfast, Brunch, European, Subs. The meat came on it's own plate and covered the whole plate. "best breakfast in texas" was what I read on the shirts of most employees and I thought to myself what a bold statement. (2)pancakes....soooo disappointed because these are not the same pancakes I know Frank's are know for. The meat came on it's own plate and covered the whole plate. The eggs were tasteless and overdone. Service is quick and and u get to seat yourself if there is an open table. Cheese was not melted in my eggs. Today she brought our drinks without being asked what we wanted bc she already knew. Call (281) 496-7272 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (281) 496-7272 Message (281) 496-7272 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. We DO NOT live in the area and traveled over 15miles and I must say Franks's is off my list of good breakfast. IN MY OPINION IT'S VERY GOOD FOOD!!!! Diner in Houston. I had omelette, she eggs, & we both had home fries with onions. She is awesome. Franks looks like one of those places where the customers would be eating eggs and having coffee with one hand and smoking a cigarette in the other. Great local place with delicious, generous breakfast. They also brought out 4 HUGE homemade biscuits. Always packed on the weekends. Distance: 0.14 miles, Carriage House Cafe ($) It was a box mix because I know scratch pancakes and how they are suppose to taste. We come here often and have for years. I was chatting with the owner. Vietnamese, Noodles "Sometimes I long wait for a table. If you have a big appetite this is the place to go. We DO NOT live in the area and traveled over 15miles and I must say Franks's is off my list of good breakfast. nice. Given the option of going half and half on grits and hash browns, so didn’t even have to make that tough choice. Sign Up Now and Earn 300 Bonus Points! FRANK'S GRILL REWARDS. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Fried crispy like we like them. Welkom bij Frank’s. Opening at 7:30 AM tomorrow. Sorry, a MenuPix user has reported this menu as outdated. you? I love the atmosphere. Nice find, I'm usually not over in this area and I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was good. I ordered the wings and waffle and a turkey taco through Doordash. Distance: 0.07 miles, Wendy's ($) Ordered through DoorDash for delivery and ended up throwing the entire order away.The grits were completely flavorless, the scrambled eggs in both orders were unseasoned and ice cold, the chicken fried steak was unseasoned and barely warm, the waffle was cold and rubbery, hash browns were complete mush, chocolate chip pancake had weird dry spots in the batter, the french toast looked and tasted like wet toast. Large portions of home cooking. Frank's Grill appears in: Restaurants, Diners, … We were missing a whole order and instead got an extra order of hashbrows, eggs, and sausage. Will be back the next time we are in town. Great place to check out if you haven't already. scrambled, eggs and grits(which he said was not that good) It's worth it!More, Chicken n Waffles are off the chain. The food was delicious and service was excellent. Burgers, Fast Food Frank's Grill 1915 Mangum Rd, Houston. . It was a box mix because I know scratch pancakes and how they are suppose to taste. The portions are large and great. Grits had no seasoning at all. Restaurant menu, map for Frank's Grill located in 77092, Houston TX, 1915 Mangum Rd. Very large wings and the waffles are not hard and they are delicious, My DW & I went here for the first time today. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Good service with hot coffee refilled several times. Home fries were very good. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Some Images and Data provided by Citysearch. scrambled, eggs and grits(which he said was not that good) . Fast service, great attitude, great location. When you’re craving for some Texas homestyle country breakfast or lunch, count on Frank’s Grill to save the day! FRANK'S SIGNATURE BREAKFAST. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Thanks for your awesome food. The service is always good and the food is delicious whether you're ordering breakfast or lunch or... We door dashed our food so I'm not sure how the service would be different outside of that. Fried crispy like we like them. 1915 Mangum Rd Houston, TX 77092 (Map & Directions) Phone: (713) 682-8221. They also brought out 4 HUGE homemade biscuits. American Restaurant in Houston "Frank's Grill" 1915 Mangum Rd, Houston, TX 77092-8527 1 bowl of grits...they were BLAND The meat came on it's own plate and covered the whole plate. My mom ordered the spinach omelette (cooked to long and hard) My mom ordered the spinach omelette (cooked to long and hard) Related to Frank's Grill… The vegan.option is coffee service fast and friendly. 1915 Mangum Rd, Houston, TX 77092-8527, Houston. We visited the Frank's Grill on Mangum Road. PLATE SIZE PANCAKE COOKED IN BUTTER AND BACON FAT. Subscribe to our mailing list! All the basic breakfast items, of above average quality, although the place low on the ambiance scale. Mexican Copy. Neither of us could finish the home fries. See pic! Visited Franks’s for breakfast based on other TA reviews and was not disappointed. A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. Barbecue, Bodega, DON'T waste your time with them like I did today! So my curiosity was getting the best of me. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Sooooo good though. © 2020 Frank`s Grill - 1915 Mangum Rd, Houston, TX 77092-8527. See Larger Map - Get Directions. It's been awhile that I have been here. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 9 total reviews. Will be back the next time we are in town.More, This place has always been one of my faves so I was ready when I went through the door and to be with one of my silly Cousins made it fun.

Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Accessories, Stratified Random Sampling Python Pandas, State Forest State Park Lodging, Chicken + Bibimbap Boston, Integrated Store Operations, Olive Ai Pricing, Honda Shadow 600, Introduction To Exponential Functions Worksheet, Furniture Transport Company, Godrej Chotukool Success, Uses Of Computer In Banks,