Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Really, your best choice will be Fire infusion. When choosing your infusion bear in mind whether your character can/will be using a weapon enchantment as they will work best with weapons infused with the same element. Normal and raw weapons can be affected by all weapon enchantments and work with item buffs, while weapons with infusions can be affected by weapon enchantments but not items. So i would say get a dark or lightning one if you really want, or else you go for powerstanding. And yes, I'm aware that I'm a casul. Archived. This is due to the fact that not only do weapon enchantments add elemental damage but also increase the damage of their element by 30%. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Dark) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Dark damage. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Lightning scaling and adds Lightning damage. Upgrades weapon to scale by the player's lowest stat, but decreases weapon base damage by about 50% and decreases the original stat scaling. Dark and Lightning can be usefull sometimes, but dont even bother with something like poison and bleed cause you wont get it on something with a slow weapon like greatsword. I'm rocking a Fire Black Knight Greatsword+4. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. I'm just building strength, health, dexterity, and equip load right now. Therefore it makes little sense to infuse a weapon with magic if the character is using faith as they won't be able to benefit from it as much as if they were using an infusion that scaled with faith. One thing you must keep in mind is that this does not apply to all weapons. The weapons that these rules don't apply to would be any weapon that already has damage in anything other than physical. Infusion becomes available through Steady Hand McDuff in The Lost Bastille after giving him the Dull Ember found in Iron Keep. So for a none-upgraded magic falchion, whose none-infused counter part has a base damage of 120, it will have 84 in magic and physical damage. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Magic) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Magic damage. For instance if a player was to cast Sunlight Blade on a weapon with only physical damage, then it would simply add 50 points of lightning damage, however if the player were to cast it on a weapon that already has lightning damage then that damage will be increased by 30% and then on top of that the weapon will receive 50 points of lightning damage resulting in far more damage. Reduces Strength/Dexterity/Fire/Lightning/Dark scaling down to D or E, adds initial D Magic scaling, does not affect base damages, and makes Physical damage—not Magic damage—scale with. 3 comments. An example would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 77 base physical damage and 112 poison damage. some weapons this apply to would be the falchion with bleed, heide knight weapons with lightning, black knight weapons with fire. This happens to be my first dark souls and right now I'm just at the iron keep. It doesn't really matter, but generally unless the enemy has high resistances or your weapon has like S str/dex scaling you want your weapon infused. So i would say get a dark or lightning one if you really want, or else you go for powerstanding. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I am also planning on using mastadonGS and throne defender later on. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Magic damage, adds initial C Magic scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. Tldr: infuse the greatsword with your favorite color. Upgrades weapon Physical base power, decreases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. Also take into account what stats your character will be using, remember that intelligence increases magic, fire and dark damage while faith increases fire, lightning and dark damage. Unless that weapon has A/S scaling. If added to a weapon that does Dark damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Dark damage. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 30% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. With 30 points in every stat, a Mundane weapon gets +200 bonus damage; if the same player continues to level up, a Mundane weapon does not gain damage until all nine stats are equal again (such as leveling up every stat to have 32 points), since the weapon will only scale with the lowest stat, which would still be 30—also, leveling up does not decrease any damage. A regular Black Knight Greatsword has C, E, C scaling in Str, Dex, and Faith. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. Boards; Dark Souls II ; What should I infuse my Greatsword+10 with? If it has base fire dmg, infuse with fire, if it has base magic dmg, infuse with magic, etc. Just don't infuse it. It's best to not infuse it. For example, Defender's greatsword/Heide Knight sword with Lightning, Black knight stuff with fire etc. Since the BKGS has innate fire dmg, it'll increase that scaling more on top of it, and if you buff it with Flame weapon the dmg increase on the fire portion will be much higher than if you infused it with anything else. Just wondering what I should infuse in ny greatsword. enchanted or magic or what. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. the rules on the minus in 70% is true for all weapons, this also applies to the elemental damage it already has (minusing poison and bleed), but when infusing a weapon with the type of damage it already has, the increase in damage is different to other regular weapons.

Kim Yoo-jin Won-il, Abc Behavior Chart Printable, Can Veterinary Nurses Diagnose, Power Of Flight Kid Icarus, Lg Refrigerator 200 Ltr Price 5 Star, Fermi Velocity Of Graphene, Best Sidearm Destiny 2 2020, The Hundred-page Machine Learning,