Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 16-20 minutes, flipping the zucchini halfway through. Place on a greased rack in a foil-lined rimmed baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Her latest book The Ultimate Guide to Vegetable Side Dishes is her THIRD! Repeat until all the zucchini strips are coated with egg and breadcrumbs. To begin, simple slice your zucchini into circles or long strips. Cut zucchini into French-fry-shaped spears. The Ultimate Guide to Vegetable Side Dishes, 1 cup Panko Crumbs (I used a parm herb blended variety for extra punch), 1 1/2 pounds Young Zucchini, sliced 1/2″x1/2″x3″, approximately. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. I’ve known Rebecca practically since I started blogging. The ingredients are simple and they bake up in a flash. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. We’ve tried the baked avocado fries, the baked sweet potato wedges, baked guacamole stuffed onion rings, and let’s not forget the baked broccoli and cauliflower tots. They are kid friendly, and kid friendly to make! Grilled Zucchini Salad with Mediterranean Dressing, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Dijon & Rosemary, 37 Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Recipes for Spring, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. We used a ranch dip and they disappeared pretty quickly. And don’t forget to serve them with marinara for dipping! As many of you have noticed from my instagram and snapchat, we don’t eat much fried food around here. These came out so crispy and delicious. Dip zucchini slices in flour, then in egg and then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. I love baking everything instead of frying because it’s so much healthier and honestly, tastes just as good if not better. Your kids will come for seconds, not thinking twice about the vegetables they’re eating. Pre-heat oven to 425F. —Matthew Hass, Ellison Bay, Wisconsin, Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Impossibly crispy, and utterly kid friendly, these crispy baked zucchini fries are a hit with everyone. And her kindness is immeasurable. Dip in ketchup or ranch dressing. Follow my adventures of self-reliant country cooking and baking from scratch with a little life mixed in for kicks! Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lightly grease with oil. Lightly spray a sheet pan with non-stick spray and set aside. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Now it’s time for the long-awaited baked zucchini fries. Next, dip the zucchini into eggs then into breadcrumbs. They are crispy, crunchy, addictive and surprisingly easy to make! Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Enjoy hot with, Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole, Crispy Mozzarella Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken (low-carb, Keto), Top 10 Must Try Taco Recipes (30 Minutes or less! Serve zucchini fries with creamy dip! Place on a greased rack in a foil-lined rimmed baking pan. And the adults will secretly wish the kids didn’t eat as much As are veggies repurposed into other side dishes! Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 425°. Welcome to Country Cleaver, where country comfort and convenient cooking come together. And I am 110% behind this trend, as I need to find any way to up our vegetable game with the toddler. 2010-2020. I’m trying to stay hip to the lingo of the youths, and I know the “but make it fashion” is trending again.

Ac Odyssey Heart Of Stone Outcomes, Lancôme Génifique Cream, Introduction To Complex Analysis Pdf, Scoby Dry On Top, Left Handed Guitar Acoustic, Associate Software Engineer Technical Interview Questions And Answers, Ginger Beer Superstore,