Stranice u izradi. Would definitely recommend ! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Split: See 1,468 unbiased reviews of Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 497 restaurants in Split. Corto Maltese is a “cult” character of the best of the European graphic novel genre, but also a veritable 20th century literary legend. Brick walls and a wooden bar create an Americani-like environment, juxtaposing the Mediterranean food made with a creative twist. Cartoon themed with great music. U blizini splitske ribarnice smjestio se mali bistro Corto Maltese Freestyle food. more. If you only have 24 hours in Split, go here! Didn’t disappoint as always. Everything was incredible and the service was wonderful. I had the homemade gnocchi with shrimp which was very nice and my partner had the lamb with polenta which was cooked to perfection. Corto Maltese Freestyle Food: Petr - See 1,474 traveller reviews, 1,069 candid photos, and great deals for Split, Croatia, at Tripadvisor. Thumbs up!...Highly recommended.More, Rissoto with shrimps and parmesan was absolutely perfect. Atmosphere, super cool The cocktails were...a bit watered down with the many ice cubes but besides that it was a good experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Delisious! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Obrov 7 Near Fish Market, Split 21000 Croatia. Shame I live so far away. Corto Maltese is a restaurant in Split. . Amazing place! Take always would be far to expensive U malom toplom prostoru vlada intimna atmosfera, a zidovi su dekorirani posterima stripa Corto Maltese Huga Pratta. Also the wine was good, so I am looking forward for next visit. Me and my wife enjoyed the lunch very much. We had the cheese plate with fresh jams, the sea bass with polenta and delicious orange sauce, and the slow cooked lamb with whipped potatoes, and the beetroot cake which was a play on carrot...cake. I have no words! Great service Highly recommend, Especially the appetizers and risotto. The food and the service was excellent, also the wine recommendation. Thanks again. Beach Bar ''Corto Maltese'', Split, Croatia-Žnjan Uz ŽUJU pratite Brazil -Hrvatska utakmicu :) Corto Maltese apartment is modern and comfortable two room apartment (60sqm). Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Obrov 7 Near Fish Market, Split 21000 Croatia. cake. Shame I live so far away. I would come back for the tuna tartare! Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Split: See 1,465 unbiased reviews of Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 498 restaurants in Split. Our favorite restaurant in Split. Everything was incredible and the service was wonderful. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The cocktails were...a bit watered down with the many ice cubes but besides that it was a good experience. You will enjoy a beautiful old town center of the city. We had the cheese plate with fresh jams, the sea bass with polenta and delicious orange sauce, and the slow cooked lamb with whipped potatoes, and the beetroot cake which was a play on carrot...cake. 36 af 497 restauranter i Split. cake. Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Split: See 1,466 unbiased reviews of Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 496 restaurants in Split. Would definitely recommend ! Thumbs up!...Highly recommended.More, Rissoto with shrimps and parmesan was absolutely perfect. U malom toplom prostoru vlada intimna atmosfera, a zidovi su dekorirani posterima stripa Corto Maltese Huga Pratta. Corto Maltese is a “cult” character of the best of the European graphic novel genre, but also a veritable 20th century literary legend. I would say the flavour profile is simple but tasty. Na podlošcima stolova ovoga šarmantog lokala nalazi se lik legendarnog mornara, a pokraj stolova nalazi se kutak s knjigama i bojankama. It was created by the Italian comic book creator Hugo Pratt in 1967. Get quick answers from Corto Maltese Freestyle Food staff and past visitors. Unique and original style of menu and serving ! Thanks again. You should definitely visit this restaurant when you are in Split. Service was excellent at all times. He’s a traveler, an ironic sailor who combines Mediterranean looks and character traits with Anglo-Saxon culture. I had the homemade gnocchi with shrimp which was very nice and my partner had the lamb with polenta which was cooked to perfection. a bit watered down with the many ice cubes but besides that it was a good experience. I would come back for the tuna tartare! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. You will enjoy a beautiful old town center of the city. Welcome to Corto Maltese apartment. Based in Split for the last few years and while I am not eating out often, may there be such an opportunity - the choice of the place is clear. Nice ambiance with creative and unique interior, cool music, kind service, and most importantly - amaaazing food and wine! Our favorite restaurant in Split. Didn’t disappoint as always. I would say the flavour profile is simple but tasty. Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Split: See 1,468 unbiased reviews of Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 497 restaurants in Split. Unique and original style of menu and serving ! The comics are highly praised as some of the most artistic and literary graphic novels ever written and have been translated into numerous languages and adapted into several animated films. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more. Beautiful food Hotels near The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Restaurants near Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Split, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split. ❤️. Also the wine was good, so I am looking forward for next visit. a bit watered down with the many ice cubes but besides that it was a good experience. Corto Maltese restaurant – Enjoy a delicious Mediterranean meal in this great vintage chic atmosphere. This was just EPIC. Nice choice of drinks and dishes, we had different starters and mains. Atmosphere, super cool If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service was excellent at all times. I have no words! He’s a traveler, an ironic sailor who combines Mediterranean looks and character traits with Anglo-Saxon culture. Ok. Cartoon themed with great music. Ok. Na podlošcima stolova ovoga šarmantog lokala nalazi se lik legendarnog mornara, a pokraj stolova nalazi se kutak s knjigama i bojankama. The staff was also very friendly and informative! Highly recommend, Especially the appetizers and risotto. Everything was incredible and the service was wonderful.More, My partner and I ate at this restaurant our first night in Split and it was quite good. Everything was incredible and the service was wonderful.More, My partner and I ate at this restaurant our first night in Split and it was quite good. The staff was also very friendly and informative!More. . Get quick answers from Corto Maltese Freestyle Food staff and past visitors. Corto Maltese is a series of adventure and fantasy comics named after the character Corto Maltese, an adventurous sailor. Delisious! If you only have 24 hours in Split, go here! You can get a variety of meals here, from fruit salad to fish and sandwiches. Take always would be far to expensive You should definitely visit this restaurant when you are in Split. The staff was also very friendly and informative!More. This bright and airy apartment is pleasantly appointed with comfortable furnishings. The food and the service was excellent, also the wine recommendation. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels near The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Hotels near Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic), Restaurants near Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Split, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split. U blizini splitske ribarnice smjestio se mali bistro Corto Maltese Freestyle food. Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, Split: Katso 1 454 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta Corto Maltese Freestyle Food, joka on sijalla 4,5/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 37 497 ravintolasta Splitissä. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Me and my wife enjoyed the lunch very much. The staff was also very friendly and informative! Based in Split for the last few years and while I am not eating out often, may there be such an opportunity - the choice of the place is clear. Great service Beautiful food Nice choice of drinks and dishes, we had different starters and mains. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Pottery Barn Delayed Delivery, Honda Cb 750 F2, Denver Police Non Emergency Number, How To Reprogram Chamberlain Garage Door Keypad, Types Of Adjectives For Class 8 With Examples,