Do your best to drizzle it all over. Cover and bake for 50 to 60  minutes in a preheated oven or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Cherry Dump Cake is probably the easiest sweet treat to make of all time. Share this recipe by clicking the Pinterest button below! Looking for an easy dump cake? Butter will sometimes, “pop” when being heated. On top of that, I add brown sugar evenly across the top, then add the pats of butter. Your email address will not be published. When I started working at a new job, I used this dish for pot-lucks(for work). Love all these recipes, and want to try the cherry dump cake for Easter. Stir together. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Instant Pot Butternut Squash-Chicken Curry, The Easiest Cherry Dump Cake You'll Ever Make. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pour both cans of cherry pie filling into the baking dish. Required fields are marked *. We have even added brown sugar and it was so decadent. You can put a few other fun twists on this by adding in cinnamon into the whipped cream. You could drizzle some chocolate over the top for added flair if you want! Cherry Dump Cake will be a hit! Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Serve warm with a scoop of Ice Cream or Whipped Cream. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit. It would be a shame not to share it. After that, open the yellow cake mix and sprinkle it over the fruit filling. You can also substitute one can of cherries for a can of peaches to make a Cherry and Peach Dump Cake. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Preheat the oven to 350° degrees and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. The basic topping choices for a cherry dump cake are whipped cream or ice cream. Stir in almond extract to combine. For the ice cream, we almost always have vanilla or vanilla bean as a staple in our freezer. Amanda Rettke is the creator of I Am Baker, and the bestselling author of Surprise Inside Cakes: Amazing Cakes for Every Occasion – With a Little Something Extra Inside.Over the course of her 15+ year blogging adventure, she has been featured in and collaborated with the Food Network, New York Times, LA Times, Country Living Magazine, People Magazine, Epicurious, Brides, Romantic Homes, life:beautiful, Publishers Weekly, The Daily Mail, Star Tribune, The Globe and Mail, DailyCandy, YumSugar, The Knot, The Kitchn, and Parade, to name a few. This is probably the easiest sweet treats of all time. Stir cake mix and butter … Speaking of starting, shall we? Pour both cans of cherry pie filling into the baking dish. For this Cherry Dump Cake recipe, you need a box of yellow cake mix, your favorite can of cherry pie filling, some almond extract, and some cold butter. The basic topping choices for a cherry dump cake are whipped cream or ice cream. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This post may contain affiliate links. Your email address will not be published. Amount is based on available nutrient data. The pineapple balances the sweetness of the cherries. Evenly sprinkle cake mix over cherries and syrup. Published: May 8, 2020 Modified: Oct 6, 2020. For this method, you will put the cherry pie filling in the bottom of a greased crockpot, mix in the almond extract and then top with the cake, and then butter, and then cover and cook on high for 2 hours. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. In the summer months, you can also make this with fresh cherries, but using frozen saves you the step of pitting them. Thank you, I made mine with chocolate cake mix & spinkle chopped pecans over the Cale mix before the cake mix Ooo so good. Our Cherry Dump Cake Recipe may be the easiest dessert recipe you will ever make! . Ever one of your recipes I have tried have come out great and got many compliments on them. The dark cherries also give the cake a deep color, making it look like a berry cobbler, but the flavor is unmistakable—nostalgic yellow cake and dark cherries with the subtle complement of almond. Many cherry dump cake recipes opt for using a can of cherry pie filling, but we found that between the sweetness of the cherries and the cake mix, using just plain frozen cherries works fine! It only uses 3 ingredients and it’s done in about an hour! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I have made this for many years but several years ago I changed the topping a bit in case you are interested. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping. We may earn commission from the links on this page. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. You can and you should! Breyer's vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional), BUY NOW Emile Henry Large Rectangular Baker, $63, amazon.com. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. Spray a 9 x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Amazingly easy and amazingly good... too good! First, spray the bottom of a slow cooker or 9″ x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray. Looking for an easy dump cake? I never thought to try it with other pie filling. Within those two categories, there are a few variations that can really take this dump cake to a whole new level. Take a glass 13- x 9-inch baking dish and grease the bottom and sides evenly with butter. Sprinkle the cake mix over the top, being careful to cover all of the pie filling. © 2020 i am baker. As the name suggests, preparing this cherry cheesecake dump cake couldn’t be easier. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Prayer Time Islam, Ge Refrigerator Reviews, Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix Mug Cake, Mozart Sonata K 333 Sheet Music, Whole Foods Berry Chantilly Cake, Keto Pork Chops With Mayo, Warframe Melee Meta 2020,