This casserole is rich, delicious, and worthy of Saturday brunch. This creamy breakfast recipe is a hearty, filling dish that combines a few of our favorite ingredients, like hot ground sausage, … Chorizo and mushrooms with cheddar would taste great, as would chicken sausage and kale. With this recipe you get both in every bite. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This creamy breakfast recipe is a hearty, filling dish that combines a few of our favorite ingredients, like hot ground sausage, flaky croissants, and Parmesan and Gruyère cheeses. What a great dish! This casserole is rich, delicious, and worthy of Saturday brunch. (Note: do NOT use the blade in meat-grinder when stuffing and it is best to use a stuffing (bean) plate). Uncover casserole, and sprinkle with Gruyère cheese. Add Brussels sprouts and cook until wilted and charred, 3 to 4 minutes. I use a combination of Velveeta cheese and sharp cheddar cheese. You can use any kind of smoked sausage. This quick pasta bake is comfort in a skillet. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Drain well. Once you’ve gotten the hang of this recipe, try changing up the fillings. © Copyright 2020, The Best Way to Take a Turkey’s Temperature Without a Thermometer, 46 Thanksgiving Wishes, Messages, and Greetings to Share This Year, How to Host Thanksgiving Safely This Year, How Long to Cook a Turkey, in One Easy Chart, Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain, 36 Fun Conversation Starter Questions for Your Thanksgiving Table (or Virtual Feast), 6 Stretching Exercises to Help Your Whole Body, What You Need to Know About Buy-Now-Pay-Later Services, 14 Great Christmas Movies You Can Watch Right Now on Netflix. Check your turkey’s temperature with this easy technique that doesn’t require a metal thermometer. The Bavarian recipe for dumplings is using rolls that are not fresh, they have to be some days old. You’ll toss rigatoni tubes with sausage, charred Brussels sprouts, and a Worcestershire-spiked cheese sauce to achieve a wonderfully creamy pasta dinner. Step 1 says to turn on broiler and use middle rack, but there is no step that says what to put on the rack and for how long. These potatoes are fabulously cheesy. Real Simple is part of the Meredith Home Group. I've made this twice already. I can't wait to have the leftovers and make it again for friends in the future. Teewurst . It's my 1 year old favorite food and I wanted to see if I could make some out of my deer while I'm waiting for the butcher to make it out of my elk. Combining the ingredients in a casserole dish with the creamy milk mixture and letting it chill for eight hours is the trick to letting the flavors meld together before baking—this is especially important when it comes to infusing the flaky croissants with the moisture needed for a perfect breakfast casserole. Whisk together milk and next 2 ingredients; pour over the sausage mixture. Toss together sausage, Parmesan cheese, and next 3 ingredients; arrange mixture in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Gradually whisk in half-and-half. No matter what, the combo of Parmesan and Gruyère cheeses doesn’t need to be touched in our humble opinion! Over time, more and more villages set up their own dairies, adopted the recipe and were able to produce very high quality Emmental. We’re firm believers that waking up to a warm, cozy casserole is the best thing about a weekend morning, and this Cheesy Sausage-and-Croissant Casserole definitely does the trick. Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and sausage. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 140 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That’ll Steal the Show, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. I know alot of people don’t like Velveeta cheese, but I love how creamy and smooth it makes the cheese sauce.

Sink Or Swim Tattoo & Piercing Prices, H3o+ Molecular Geometry, Nioh 2 Pc Release Date, Aia A105 Pdf, Best Oats In Pakistan For Weight Loss, Paula Deen Pork Chop Casserole,