profile The product is really nice - our sales rep was very helpful in making the decision to buy. My thoughts when I first laid on it is that it could be a bit softer. I have always slept on SF mattresses. NO (3), replaced our old mattress with this harlington plus euro top and so far it is great, very comfortable, and you don't get heated while sleeping, and it really seems to comform to your body. I've had this mattress for 3 weeks and I love it! But I would recommend the lux estate hybrid ultra plush bed if you are looking for the softest bed! She added a little spray of fresh cotton scent to the topper and when we fell into bed that evening, it was bliss. Length of Ownership Its firm yet has cushion, it's perfect. This bed made me feel tired and achy every morning. We now feel like we need to buy a new mattress because of the indentations and sagging causing us back pain. Of course the fine print in the "warranty" specifies the inches that it has to sag and says I'd have to pay for inspection and transportation. Also great 4 my arthritis. This bed is soft as expected unless our other plush beds that were delivered were hard and felt cheap and the knobs were laying on top of the mattress instead pulled down. We bought a Stearns & Foster mattress about 3 years ago. This product was very comfortable to sleep on! If not think I will sell tickets to a new ride BED SLIDE. If I could do it over again, I'd go with something else. Never more S&F one. The cons: More heat retention than others and reports of durability issues at a high price point. The photos did not show the sinkhole correctly due to our inexperience of performing this task. Another fine company that it sounds as if they at least can be trusted to at least listen . Just like how a thumb is a finger, but not all fingers are thumbs—the same applies in this instance. It really stresses my hips. I am not accustomed to writing a negative review, especially after reading so many reviews that are positive; but please beware because you too could experience the same circumstances that we are currently experiencing. So far so good! I have spent years being uncomfortable in a bed, waking up with a sore back and hardly able to move the next morning. I think the problem is in the box spring for a lot of these mattresses failing. I found the Stearns brochure and searched for the flagship, softest mattress they make. I'm not even trying to deal with Sears, which is not much better. for consumer ratings, reviews, and more », instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, See reviews of other Sealy Response products →, See questions from other mattress shoppers, Visit I paid almost $4,000 for this mattress. 16” height was too high. I would say it needs to break in a bit, but that is expected. I called Ashleys (that's where I bought it from) with my problem. YES (1) When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. Since I loved my previous model, I choose the Estate Hurston Luxury Firm Euro Pillow Top since it was going to be the closest to what I was used to. I bought a SF Hurston LXF and within 3 months it started to sag. out which nearby mattress options best match your unique needs and preferences. Comfortcare Euro Top. I had expectations that with the foam inside it would have more of a plush feel. The quality of the mattress seems good. I would give zero stars if possible. I am now able to get a good night's sleep! We had been so please, we saved our money and bought a new mattress for our retirement. My back is killing me and my wallet is empty. I used to wake up in three morning enough back and hip pain but not since receiving this one. We sleep more soundly and have no aches or pains in the morning. I have never felt so ripped off in all my life. Now I know when people say more is not better and like channel designer said less is more. 130. I love the plush feel. It's insidious and of course gives the manufacturer an out from giving me any consideration. Unfortunately I need to agree with all of them. Worst mattress ever is the S & F Lux. With the Harlington I didn't have to do that. View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. The plush, euro top of the Charlotte gives you the soft comfort you want, and the pressure-relieving … The Serta iComfort Hybrid is the best Serta pillow top mattress and an all-around top pick. So I'm stuck with a product that I cannot use without waking up in pain. Love it! Hips, shoulders, back and knees ache every night. The Mattress Clarity team has personally reviewed hundreds of mattresses, pillows, sheets and other sleep products. No one has done anything about this expensive Dent issue. Since my wife only weighs 100 pounds , it was difficult for her to move the 80 pound mattress around. I cannot sleep as I am sliding to the end of the bed. I called Ashley's upset and scheduled a rep to come out to measure. This new is great for the money. Ive even fallen asleep on it its so comfortable. Had one small 1/2" stain from that is enough to void the warranty. Smells like hay is the only way I can describe it. I could not believed my ears.This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. Bed is now 5 months old. I am sleeping much better now. I feel the mattress companies do not live up to the quality they advertise. Came with a 10 year guarantee. Called Haverty's and they sent someone out to "measure" the density. You can even see the "file a warranty claim" link on their website, but it does not work (broken link). A little more firm than we were expecting, but I have read other reviews that say it needs a little time. This is our third Sterns and Foster Mattress. The edges stay firm but the bed conforms to your body. Take the match quiz to see whether this brand is right for you. This mattress sinks on each side and there is obviously a big hump in the middle. Well imagine my surprise when I enjoyed a sold night's sleep with no back pain the next morning! We have rotated once with relief since the sag was only where we had laid. Serta Perfect Sleeper In-Depth Review. Will not repeat this mistake. Not too firm or too soft. I noticed the indentations about a year after purchase. Although I was looking to possibly replace it with another S&F, some of the reviews of newer models make me question if that would be a wise decision. We were told it would provide great support for our back. We were both having trouble sleeping and very uncomfortable on our former mattress. The entire mattress not just one of the 8 sleep areas -- ALL 8! I am very happy with my mattress choice. Overall, a fantastic product! Sorry, the email address or password you entered is incorrect. I bought Purple and Puffy before this one... Hurston Estate Luxury Cushion Firm Sleep Experience. I fell asleep within minutes and didn't wake up with any aches which is the true test with any new mattress. This Stearns and Foster hit the mark. After 2 years, terrible indentation on both sides where we sleep. We did a lot of research and shopping to replace our old 20+ year old Stearns and FOster mattress. Updated on January 13, 2020. I called the warranty department who sent us a "kit" so we could measure the sinkhole. Save Selected Size Another layer is added below the gel foam for an even softer profile. There is a sag in the middle and no matter how much I try not to roll into the sag I wake up in the middle of the night in the center where the sag is with back and hip pain. 9 1/2 years ago we purchased what was then a Eurotop Fairmont mattress at Sam's Club for our summer cottage, and every time we went to our cottage we would always comment about how great that mattress was and what a pleasure it was to sleep on it. I purchased a Stearns and Foster queen size bed and box spring that was promoted by the sales representative as a superior bed set that was very firm. Has helped my back and hip. Serta’s newest Perfect Sleeper mattress models are upgraded versions of their beloved bed. She said this mattress is helping her back feel better. There is an 800 number and good luck trying to talk to alive person there. With most finding refreshingly comfortable mattresses at first, there are also many reports of durability concerns for this brand. I couldn't figure out why my back and hip (I'm a side sleeper) were hurting and waking me up at night. Love the comfort, sturdiness & quality! Initially, I woke up with hip pain after the first night of sleep on the Estate Hurston Standard Luxury Cushion Firm mattress and was ready to return it; however, due to the pandemic, a return was impossible. My king mattress is a Queens Gate ultra firm, is five years old and is defective in the center. Warranty soon expired anyway. This time I did not go to the brick. Be careful when buying their hardside mattress, you may have the same problem that we have. There are 4 ratings on GoodBed for the 13" Plush Euro Top, but no reviews yet. However the first night sleep was great. Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself.

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, Articles Paragraph Exercises With Answers, Rampart Reservoir Water Temperature, Gotham Steel 11" Lid, Lychee Leaves Turning Yellow, Serta Icomfort Blue Max 3000, Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant, Introduction To Food Microbiology Pdf, Project Management Steps Pdf,