Good Food DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door. Covered with foil, and cooked in the oven for about an hour, until the potatoes were tender. I prepare exactly as directed during times when seasonal vegetables aren't available. My family loves this recipe. Covered with foil, baked for 30 min, added more garlic salt, salt, pepper & a bit of cayenne pepper, and the cheese, recovered and baked for 25 more min. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Very good recipe. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I didn't because of the kids. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The jerk seasoning will add some spice but mostly flavor since the soup will take care of a lot of the heat from the jerk rub. 705 calories; protein 32.7g 65% DV; carbohydrates 37.9g 12% DV; fat 46.8g 72% DV; cholesterol 122.7mg 41% DV; sodium 635.9mg 25% DV. The next day I roasted the potatoes and carrots without any beef broth and it created a nice brown crust on the veggies which helped. I followed the advice of some other readers and seasoned the potatoes and meat before cooking used cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic and covered the dish the first 30 minutes. I love to switch it up to make it seem like we aren't eating the same thing over and over plus this is a great recipe for diabetics like me. It provides a good presentation and kids can remove them easier if they want. 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered. Place the browned chops over the potatoes and onions, then pour the soup mixture over all. I used cream of chicken soup and I seasoned flour with salt pepper and garlic powder to dredge my pork chops in before browning. Very easy Sunday dinner. Top with chops. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Instead of chopping the onions slice them. Dash -- sliced the potatoes and onions thin on the mandolin and used the roasted garlic cream of mushroom. The taste was great and the veggies were perfectly cooked. Followed it exactly and my family enjoyed it. My four year old was asking for more meat which she rarely does. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I can see adding in different vegies as well... Congrats! I put the potatoes & onions on the bottom of the casserole dish then the pork, then the soup mixture. Looking for pork chop casserole recipes? Mix soups and water in a sauce pan over medium heat until well dissolved. Thanks for sharing it! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Make sure you use a flavorful cheese (like sharp cheddar) to add extra taste to the potatoes. and then remove foil, top with 2 cups cheese and sprinkle with French-fried onions and bake 30 more minutes. This was great with the few minor changes I made. Slice onions on top of the potatoes. I also used olive oil to brown the chops. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup. Thank you. I used baby honey gold potatoes home made beef broth and organic onion soup mix in attempt to weed out chemicals/preservatives. Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted pork chop casserole recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Amount is based on available nutrient data. What could be better? Top with the cheese, and bake for 30 more minutes. A light coating of non-stick cooking spray on your baking dish will make clean-up a bit easier. In a medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. Congrats! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Again a fabulous tender result. Put pork chops into a roasting pan. place the chops on a chopping board trim the the fat set aside for later, place the chops in a casserole dish laying the onions in the gaps as you do so, STEP 4 place the carrots the rest of the onions, chillies, tomato puree, thyme and all the stock in the casserole dish season with salt and pepper Sprinkle onion soup mix over the chops and vegetables; season with salt and black pepper. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Not a make again for me. Pork chops were tender and veggies cooked perfectly. The pork was very tender and juicy. Pour into greased round casserole dish. Place a cover on the roasting pan and bake in the preheated oven until the pork chops are no longer … I normally don't review something I change up, but this turned out well, and I wanted to make these suggestions: I tossed the sliced potatoes with salt, pepper, mushroom soup, onions, cheese, and a few tablespoons of melted bacon grease (bacon grease may just be what made it so good). Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. My family loves it. You saved Pork Chop Casserole to your. It was much better. When fresh garden vegetables are on hand I add things that we love such as asparagus cauliflower or broccoli.

Solubility Periodic Table, Warwick Mathematics Undergraduate, White Vinegar Vegetables, First Watercolour Painting, Rough Framing Jobs Near Me, Whole Wheat Taco Shells Recipe, Artificial Intelligence Pdf 2020,