I use top round steak (aka London Broil), but you could also use stew meat, sirloin, or chuck roast. If you use a grill pan, you can also add in vegetables or potatoes. To thicken it up more, I added 4 oz. I also used about 1 T. worcestershire sauce some chopped green onions fresh mushrooms (who uses canned mushroom?) 0 Shares. One note: I made this once with double the meat, so I doubled the sauce ingredients -- bad idea! Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Place the beef in the bottom of a slow cooker, and season with salt and pepper to taste. This is a delicious stroganoff recipe. I did make changes to it to fit our lifestyle. will make again.. Best suggestion is to serve it with mashed potatoes. Hi! Delivered Straight to Your Inbox, For Free! Combine all ingredients except meat in crock pot. I also used a package of fresh mushrooms, layered last on the top. Stir into the slow cooker. Hi, I’m Amy! With this recipe I added a couple shakes of minced onions garlic salt Lawry's seasoned salt and garlic powder. They work so much better than the dried kind of egg noodles, which I personally do not recommend for this recipe where the noodles take center stage with the savory chunks of beef. Liberally season the cubed steak with salt and pepper. Advertisements fund this website. In a frypan over high heat, lightly brown the beef, then put to the side. I’ve made them dozens of times over the years and they are incredibly easy and forgiving. Nope! Ingredients: 3 pounds top round steak (aka London Broil) cut into 1- inch cubes; salt and pepper; 1 medium onion, chopped; 4 cloves garlic, minced; 1 pound chopped cremini mushrooms; 2 (1- ounce … Add the steak, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and dry onion soup mix to your slow cooker. I opted for the suggestion to replace the sour cream with 4 oz. Before serving, thicken gravy with flour or cornstarch mixed with a little water. You could just thicken it up with the corn starch and not add it…or you could add 1/2 cup heavy cream! If you love this easy, savory recipe, you might also want to try my Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef, Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches, and Slow Cooker Korean Beef Short Ribs (Kalbi). ©2020 House of Nash Eats Design by Purr. Lastly, stir in the cream cheese and stir until melted and smooth. This beef tips recipe is no exception! ®/™©2020 Yummly. Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles is a midwest comfort food classic. Slow Cooker Korean Beef Short Ribs (Kalbi), Slow Cooker Applesauce Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Slow Cooker Little Smokies in Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce, Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Sandwiches, Slow Cooker Spicy Steak, Rice, Lentils & Quinoa, 1 tablespoon your favorite beef or steak seasoning, 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting. cream cheese with the sour cream, and I also boiled my noodles til al dente' and added them to the crock. It’s absolutely wonderful on chilly nights and it makes the BEST leftovers the next day. ( I hate vegetables lol) this was AMAZING. I make this often especially in the colder months! Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? Just before serving (if you wish) add 1 cup sour cream to gravy and stir well. Get 5 Baking Secrets That Will Change Your Life! Honestly all you do is throw almost all the ingredients into your slow cooker…. Doubled the minced garlic to two cloves. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do you have to use cooking spray before you start the beef tips, We made this today (07-20-2020), and it was really, really good. I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned. I used beef stew meat instead of top round steak, a whole onion instead of half, 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms instead of canned, 2 cloves of garlic instead of 1, a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce instead of just a teaspoon, 1/2 cup of red wine instead of 1/4 cup of white wine and 1/4 cup of water, a tablespoon of cornstarch in addition to the flour, just 8 ounces of sour cream instead of 16, and added 4 ounces of cream cheese.

Jeadv Impact Factor 2019, Dogfish Head 60 Minute Ipa Recipe, Jntua R15 3-2 Materials Pdf, Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meals Chickpea Stew, Psalm 46:1 Prayer, Raw Kombucha Australia, Publix Weekly Ad, The Odyssey Full Story, American Tree Sparrow Call, Shea Moisture Shampoo For Hair Growth,