This recipe is reminiscent of the classic BLT or bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. This recipe was passed on from my father-in-law to my husband. As I've tweaked it to my own taste, you may find it interesting to do the same. Bacon, paprika and fresh dill are flavourful additions to this warm potato … The combination of bacon, cheese, and raisins gives it a sweet and salty taste. Nutrition Facts. I make my lettuce mix in a large storage container and have left over salad for other things. Add a baguette or a bagel, and it's a great lunch all on it's own! Cholesterol 22mg 7%. :). Can be used as a side dish or on top of BBQ or a burger. We call it 'The Good Salad.'. Did not see this recipe anywhere on Allrecipes and, as it's been a huge favorite here for years, I decided to post it. The flavors are terrific and the ingredients and ratios are very flexible. This salad really does taste like a BLT sandwich! Fresh avocados combined with a few ingredients for a great, refreshing salad. Denn wenn man im Sommer unter der heißen griechischen Sonne lebt, wie es die Griechen nun einmal tun, ist man wahrscheinlich stetig auf der Suche nach leichter und kühler Kost. Great for picnics and pot lucks. A very tasty late-spring salad. It's not an ingredient usually found in pea salad, but it gives it the best little crunch. This is a light dinner salad recipe that is perfect for summer and … Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Whenever I make this salad for guests, I'm always asked for the recipe and my family always requests this. I get requests for this pasta salad for every get together and cook out. This is a great salad for picnics or potlucks! This version of broccoli salad uses more vinegar and less mayonnaise than most recipes. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. It has been a favorite ever since. Pea Salad with a twist! Just as with a tossed salad, you may add your favorite ingredients like broccoli, green peppers, sweet onions, or olives. One of my favorite ways to use fresh basil and tomatoes! My family loves it. Here is something a little different for a salad. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Vitamin C 273mg 331%. Pancetta is Italian bacon, you can substitute regular bacon if you like. I do not like traditional potato salad made with mayo or mustard, so I decided to make my own unique recipe. Turkey bacon and fat-free mayo may be substituted, though keep in mind that both will sacrifice a bit of taste. A friend gave me this years ago. It also stores well and actually tastes better the next day. This is a great recipe that I've modified over the years. This recipe has been passed down for generations. Now I make it for potlucks, and it's a huge crowd pleaser! A classic steakhouse-style spinach salad with the absolute best warm bacon-mustard dressing I've ever had! – KWONeill12, "Really tasty—even tastes great warm! Looking for bacon salad recipes? Please don't substitute dried basil, as it will not give the same flavor. Dazzling with a nice steak! This is just a quick salad I came up with from leftovers and loved! A wonderfully tasty main dish salad made with flat iron steak, bacon and fresh blue cheese. This is a fantastic and simple salad. I tried the Keto Potato Salad recipe on this site and liked it so much I wanted to make it a full meal, so I modified it accordingly. I’ll defrost one, season it, cut it up and cook it with bacon bits (homemade or store bought). This chicken salad has a creamy dressing and is best served over crisp lettuce leaves. Traditional egg salad with an added twist of dill, lemon, and bacon. Feta cheese can be used for the goat cheese, if you prefer. Quinoa Pasta BLT Salad. Potato Salad with Bacon. This refreshing yet hearty family recipe has been adopted into the families of all of our friends. A great side dish for the summer picnic. Sugar 14g 16%. This is the combination that we prefer. Hope you like it. Chop the celery, cheese, and red onion so that they are all roughly the same size. Serve it on a bed of your favorite leafy greens with some garlic bread, and everyone is a happy camper. Very satisfying and earthy! Looks and tastes like a lot of work, but can be prepared in no time! The tzatziki dip as dressing certainly did the trick! Can be served warm or chilled. Macaroni salad can sometimes be a little boring. This recipe has been in our family for over 100 years. Perfect for a summer evening but good any time of the year. Greens represent paper money and beans symbolize coins. Wonderful quick and healthy warm salad that can be prepared in advance.

Stuffed Pizza Chicago, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Add Ins, How Far Is Elk Grove Village From Chicago, Tell Me About Yourself In French, Ambry Genetics Hacked, 1996 Honda Nighthawk 750 Specs, Sn/hcl Reaction Name, South Carolina Highway Patrol Salary, Interesting Facts About Calcium, Filmfare Awards 2011,