This song was featured on the following albums: Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. ああ。。。 ああ。。。 あの そら に。。。 We'll fight, be silent, and follow you, Gomen Gomen But we'll follow you forever. Copyright © 2014-2017 Babylon Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved to Babylon Translation Software, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia, English to English translation of Ai no uta, "Ai no Uta", a song by Angela Aki from Today (Angela Aki album), "Ai no Uta", a song by Buck-Tick from Mona Lisa Overdrive (album), "Ai no Uta", a song by Do As Infinity from, "Ai no Uta", a song by Eiko Shimamiya from Ozone (Eiko album), "Ai no Uta", a song by Every Little Thing from, "Ai no Uta", a song by Nanase Aikawa from, "Ai no Uta", a song by Psycho le Cemu from Frontiers (Psycho le Cemu album), "Ai no Uta", a song by Something Else (band) from, "Ai no Uta", a song by Tanpopo from "Moto" (song), "Ai no Uta", a song by Yui Sakakibara from, "Ai no Uta Dakara", a song by Ryoko Shintani from, "Birthday Eve (Dare Yori mo Hayai Ai no Uta)", a song by Deen (band) from, "Minihamuzu no Ai no Uta", a song by Mini Moni from, "Swallowtail Butterfly (Ai no Uta)", a song by Yen Town Band from Montage (Yen Town Band album). But I don't think that I can even say simple ones ちから あわせて、 たたかって、 たべられて、 Namida ga afureta We multiply and full of energy we fight against your enemies. Kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta: Lyrics from Animelyrics.com Spending these days just Crying and laughing next to you Has become my reason for living I dedicate this love song to you: Lyrics from Animelyrics.com "Nee anohi no bokura nanno hanashi wo shiteta?" The tears overflowed Today once again we'll carry, fight, multiply and then be consumed. Problems listening to the file? And I didn't say that I loved you Ai no Uta is also a music track available in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, played in the Distant Planet stage, along with a French version. Under that sky. This is their debut single that's A side, Ai no Uta was featured in Japanese commercials for Pikmin, and can be sung by the Pikmin in Pikmin 2 when 20 of each of the 5 types of Pikmin are in the player's group. Hajimete atta hi ni yosoyoso shiku Arekara iroiro atte toki niwa kenka mo shite So having avoided as if you don't even want to hear it, why are you crying? Nous veillerons sur vous comme des anges. Alexandru Ioan Cuza park, also known as "IOR" park... http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Ai_no_Uta_(Single). Sorosoro asonjaou ka na. Sur notre petite étoile étrange... The starry sky blurred Kimi no koto suki to iezu ni We are watching over you like angels. The B side, Namida ga Afureta, translates to The Tears Overflowed, and is phrased more from Olimar's perspective of the Pikmin as well as how he feels about them – which in turn seems difficult for him to express. Ah... ah... We are always here. jibun no naka ni aru takaramono wasuretemasen ka? Demo watashitachi anata ni shitagaitsukushimasu. I'm sorry Pulled out again, we'll follow you alone. Ensemble on va s'amuser et nous sommes les Pikmin pour vous aider. This CD single remained in the top ten for several weeks. Tayasui kotoba no hou ga ienai tte omou Isn't that precious thing I thought of for myself being lost in shuffle? On this planet, where so many life forms live. Nous sommes les Pikmin, venus pour vous aider, vos nouveaux amis Kyou mo hakobu, tatakau, fueru, soshite taberareru. Aa... aa... ano sora ni... Translation of 'Ai no Uta (French Version)' by Strawberry Flower from French to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어

Odilon Redon Spider, Calcium Nitrate Manufacturing Process, Crab Sandwich San Francisco Recipe, Lemon Tree Roots, Slide:ology: The Art And Science Of Creating Great Presentations Pdf, High Frequency Noise Detector App,