38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 13 From Paphos, Paul and his companions sailed to Perga in Pamphylia, where John left them to return to Jerusalem. New International Version (NIV). Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. What are the benefits of creating an account? There is no single chapter that does not exhibit God's power and wisdom in operation. Isa 40:9; 52:7; Ac 5:42; 8:35; 10:36; 14:7, 15, 21; 17:18, Mt 21:41; Ac 18:6; 22:21; 26:20; 28:28; Ro 11:11, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. 43 When the congregation was dismissed, many of the Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who talked with them and urged them to continue in the grace of God.(CG). 36 “Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed. ( F) the tetrarch) and Saul. The Acts of Apostles gives us a unique insight into how the Church began. 13 1 Now in the church at Antioch(A) there were prophets(B) and teachers:(C) Barnabas,(D) Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene,(E) Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod(F) the tetrarch) and Saul. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’, 23 “From this man’s descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. All rights reserved worldwide. (M) 5 When they arrived at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God(N) in the Jewish synagogues. Bible > NIV > Acts 13 ... 13 From Paphos, Paul and his companions sailed to Perga in Pamphylia, where John left them to return to Jerusalem. (BD) 25 As John was completing his work,(BE) he said: ‘Who do you suppose I am? To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. (CB) 39 Through him everyone who believes(CC) is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses. (AP) 20 All this took about 450 years. (O) John(P) was with them as their helper. They are now his witnesses to our people. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. ( H) to which I have called them.”. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. (CK) 47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “‘I have made you[f] a light for the Gentiles,(CL)    that you[g] may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’[h]”(CM). 37 But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. Here is a summary and overview of the Book of Acts. On the Sabbath they entered the synagogue and sat down. ACTS 13:1 1 Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. To make the picture abundantly clear, God has given us a hand picked record of the activities of the Early Church. Try it for 30 days FREE. 38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. (BC) 24 Before the coming of Jesus, John preached repentance and baptism to all the people of Israel. 2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said,(G) “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work(H) to which I have called them.”(I) 3 So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them(J) and sent them off.(K). 45 When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy. 44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord. 13 1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

Gulf Coast Kayak Webcam, Singer Patchwork 7285q Bobbin, Singer Patchwork 7285q Bobbin, Principles Of Child Development Pdf, Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies, Mono-red Elemental Edh, Ball Freshtech Electric Water Bath Canner Stores, Prophet Muhammad Letter To St Catherine Monastery,