Click here to jump to that post. Sign up for a new account in our community. Completing the We Remember quest worked for me, thanks @TribalRivals. 1 Description 2 Dialogue 3 Outcome 4 Trivia 5 References Herodotos and Kassandra hurried to either confront Theodoros or warn him about Mestor's betrayal. SnowNinjaRaccoon, June 25, 2019. If you thought a huge world to explore, a deep roster of side quests, and an expansive main story just wasn’t enough to sink your teeth into with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, then you’re in luck. The point is: for us he doesn't have the last conversation option. Family Values is a quest under the Every Story Has An Ending episode in Assassin’s Creed Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. Tous droits réservés. Appreciate your attempt to helping us. the entirety of Far Cry 5) or too stupid to understand how it was so (viz. Post Comment. If it's a universal problem they'll most likely fix the bug within a few days (hopefully). Now the option to finish the DLC quest is available. In my game after destroying the ships he has no more missions for me to do and simply goes away. The green quest marker did not show up for me either. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Yoooo! Completing "We Remember" worked for me too. It seems I can't unlock the trophy for this Lost Tale of Greece. I just completed “Remember Me”, yet still the quest does not appear and he says the same thing repeatedly when I speak to him on my ship. Tout ce qu’il faut savoir sur la nouvelle console de Sony, Guide et astuces Assassin's Creed Odyssey. He simply sits down after destroying the ships and keeps mumbling the same nonsense for a while. Quest Completed. The next section of our walkthrough for Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains a list of all the missions that have been added to the game along with Every Story Has An Ending adventure. Family Values was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5 and a memory of Layla herself. Has anyone else run into a further glitch? Will try it out tonight. Hopefully ubisoft is aware of the problem and theres a quick fix. I completed Remember Me days ago and it still hasn't become available to me. Strange as I managed to get through the whole story to the trophy with no issues last night. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. Thank you @TribalRivals, I can also confirm, after completing '' we remember '' quest, it unlocked the questline for Herodotos. Only thing I had was right at the start getting him to get out from inside the ship to begin the whole thing. I just went up to him and hit triangle to talk with him. Retournez à présent à Pythagoréion afin d’aller parler à Theodoros (images 01 et 02). Rewards: Rare XP, Epic Drachmae. Maybe start a different quest or teleport somewhere else to kick it into motion? Not only that, it's nakedly political - which I'd previously thought the company was just too cowardly to do (viz. It's easy! Discutez avec lui pour en découvrir plus sur les plans des Perses, et terminer la mission. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. With Alexios's input, it … It's Theodoros. Destiny 2 fait le plein de nouveautés avec l'extension Au-delà de la Lumière ! Hope this helps anyone having issues. Ok so I think I figured it out! 0. thank u sooo much @TribalRivals. Défendez votre vie, et rejoignez le campement de la Côte des Pirates (images 04 et 05). Does anyone know why this happens? Next Main Storyline Cultists and Archont Prev Main Storyline Home is where my mother is. V. Nov 28, 2018 @ 2:48pm Followers of Ares! I'm not criticizing that, just pointing out. And you can't just go talk to him? Started by They have an extra conversation and the trophy pops. You have to complete both the main story AND seal off Atlantis. It's Mestor. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Découvrez ce qui vous attend dans la vidéo ci-dessus ! 36. If you keep asking for no MD, you will get it, and with that all the core characteristics of AC gone, reduced to atoms (I haven´t played Valhalla, just seen the MD on youtube so I can´t comment on how assassiny the rest of the game … Disponible depuis quelques jours, Au-delà de la Lumière, la nouvelle extension de Destiny 2, s'accompagne de nombreuses nouveautés majeures dont une nouvelle destination dépaysante. that was it thanks! Without the last mission the trophy won't unlock. Thanks @TribalRivals. jeuxvideo.com est édité par Webedia. i was in ng+ about to redo all the LTOG missions thinking i had to maybe complete the whole questline again to get it. Is there an area where there are loads of them? So did I. It seems I can't unlock the trophy for this Lost Tale of Greece. Family Values is a quest under the Every Story Has An Ending episode in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. PS5 : sortie, prix, jeux, puissance, manette, design. Là, occupez-vous des gardes avant d’aller libérer Théodoros (image 06). If you want Theodoros to stop holding a grudge against you, you have to point out Mestor as the culprit. After completing Followers of … L'hiver vient... et avec lui, son lot de cadeaux: une superbe box WINTER et un contenu encore plus canon. Family Values was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5 and a memory of Layla herself. 5. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. now i got that trophy done but i wonder why it didnt trigger the next quest after sink ships? In my game after destroying the ships he has no more missions for me to do and simply goes away. Im having the same problem, iv got a save from before i started the quest and have done all the quests till after the ship battles twice now but the last quest doesnt appear. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. On 6/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, TribalRivals said: On 6/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, Chocobo_Aqua said.

Dark Souls 3 Key Xbox, Why Are Number Lines Important, Ladder Style Computer Desk, West Elm Affiliates, Shield Of Want, How To Grill Tilapia On Charcoal Grill, List Of Business Laws,